Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Price's hand was outta bounds

Great toss and catch. Them guys get paid big bucks to, so they make plays. We never should have been in that spot to start with, but they made a great play.

The fact of the matter is that we never should have played prevent defense to give them that opportunity! I freakin' hate the prevent D!!

no joke, Losman looked great on the stat board..and take away 2 passes (not taking anything away from the game,just if we played better defense).. you take away 166 yards(on 2 pass plays) . no I am not saying that losman couldn't have drove them down the field but he basically did nothing (statwise). our defense clamped down after they got their feet..

but other argument is so did theirs in the 2nd half

2006-11-19-bills-large.jpg

Own'T

Thanks,
great catch.

I thought his hand touched out of bounds before he go two feet inbounds. What do you guys think?

I think that you should quit whining about the Texans losing. It was a perfect throw and a perfect catch. "His hands were out of bounds"... give the guy a break.

The picture on post 49 takes care of the left foot argument.

Do we have to continue through right foot and juggling the ball, or can we just respect the nice catch?

We can talk about why 1 safety is lying on the ground and why the other is about 5 yards away watching the guy catch the ball...

We can talk about why 1 safety is lying on the ground and why the other is about 5 yards away watching the guy catch the ball...

I'd rather not. It'd be like someone treating your sack like a speedbag. :yikes: It hurts too much. Let's move on to the Jets.

As far as the one that is five yards away he was covering a section of the field, the safety, #30 Jason Simmons, on the ground dove for the ball but missed it. But I do not have it saved on my dvr anymore so I am only going by memory.

http://www.houstonchronicle.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/fb/texansfront/4346628.html

Here is the link, you may have something there unless they ruled that he had posession and control before the hand hit.:confused:

Ok his hand is out of bounds in that picture. But as much as I hate to say this. IF his feet were on the grass first then it doesn't matter where his hand landed. As long as he had control of the ball and both of his feet on the ground it's a touchdown.

Back