Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Preseason Gm 2: the Rams

76Texan

Hall of Fame
I did not see who was playing tonight and who wasn't but the media said most of their back ups are playing against most of our first stringers. I am just going off of what the LA media has said. I think it is safe to say that they had fewer first stringers playing for them in the first half than we had for our team.
This was what the media had said before the game, but I will wait to check the snap counts later, if it's available.

I know it is preseason but we look to see some positive things leading up to the regular season. When there are few if any good signs we tend to overreact to what we are seeing. Still it is better to see good things we can hang our hats on than seeing a lot of negative things. I personally don't have any real feel good feelings to take away from what we saw in the fist half. I don't want to be overly negative either. I realise this is only preseason so I will try to keep things in perspective. I do think we need to read more into next weeks preseason game. Hopefully things look a LOT better overall!

? Our starter isn’t playing. Our starting QB is...
Davis Mills hardly looked like a starting QB and Barry Sanders in his prime couldn't run behind our offensive line. I realise we are without some starters but we had more starters playing in the first half than the Rams did. There is hardly anything good to take away from the first half of this game. At least not in my opinion.

76Texan

Hall of Fame
Rams didn't even play their starters in preseason game 2. Idiots.

Don't they know they have to get their starters ready for the regular season?
Their top 3 receivers and their top 3 RBs weren't playing.
Their top TE didn't play either.
I still have to check to see if their 4th receiver and their second TE were in the game

Texansphan

Football connoisseur
Hmm...that rule sucks. The Texans should have had the option to decline instead of the Rams getting another chance to add points 😡

76Texan

Hall of Fame
Their top 3 receivers and their top 3 RBs weren't playing.
Their top TE didn't play either.
I still have to check to see if their 4th receiver and their second TE were in the game
Actually their top 5 receivers were not in the game.

Atwell and Skowronek didn't play