Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Preseason Gm 2: the Rams

Earl34

Hall of Fame
BTW. Any word on why Alvarez left tonight's game against the Braves and went to the hospital? If this is an injury from playing LF on back to back games while Mancini is DHing. Dusty is going to get roasted.

1 year for a decent shake, but Mills does not seem to have it.

The lines are pure trash. I cant believe we have these JOKERS in there. Scharping? Come on Nick.

I am just angry.... this thing looks hopeless.

Speedy

Former Yeller Dweller
Having him play the entire 1st half? Does that say something?

I don’t think it helps anyone’s confidence playing the half the have against 2’s and 3’s.

The fact that we still have Morron Mack as starter when Dameon is the clearly the better back.

This dumbass organization has recyled this though process for years and its annoying. "dont hurt the old guy's feelings"

Texazan

Our HOF 34
BTW. Any word on why Alvarez left tonight's game against the Braves and went to the hospital? If this is an injury from playing LF on back to back games while Mancini is DHing. Dusty is going to get roasted.
Shortness of breath. All vitals are normal. Said the smoke from the fireworks made it worse so he came out so the ER was a precaution but all is good according to C Romes tweets.

I don't understand why Burkhead is getting carries.
Me neither Earl. I am not sure our O line is good enough to generate openings for most running backs to get much of a run game going!
What first stringers. Is Tunsil, Green and Britt playing tonight? What about Cook and Brown?
All I know is the feed I am watching says that most of our starters are playing most of the Rams back ups.

Garappolo will be available!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Least we know he can read a defense. Mills cant read ****!!!!!!!!!!!

You said the starters and I just names 5 starters who are not playing.
I did not see who was playing tonight and who wasn't but the media said most of their back ups are playing against most of our first stringers. I am just going off of what the LA media has said. I think it is safe to say that they had fewer first stringers playing for them in the first half than we had for our team.