Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Preseason Gm 2: the Rams

It looks like it's going to be a long excrutiating season! Then again it may just be a knee jerk reaction on my part. It is only a preseason game after all! I hope this is not a sign of things to come for our team!

paycheck71

Hall of Fame
You think those games in the 80s and 90s were better? Didn't we have a conversation about the ill effects of head trauma in another thread?
Hey, as long as they knew what they signed up for (they didn't), it's ok for them to kill themselves for my amusement. Don't understand why don't don't have gladiator games anymore. As long as they're ok with it... What's the problem?

KA4Texan

Woof!
Contributor's Club
The preseason argument goes both ways.

While he may not have his best out there.... neither do the Rams.

I'm neither sold nor am I against Mills

Just saying

Does our offense suck tonight due to keeping things close to the vest or is it that we are that much weaker than they are? After all, our starters on offense are struggling against their second and third stringers.

KA4Texan

Woof!
Contributor's Club
I can't take another frigging nauseating second of listening to ******* Tillman's horseshit. The Texans are on mute until preseason is over with.
Could be worse.

They could pipe in Kate Bush and put it on a loop.

Porky

Hall of Fame
Pass rush on point against backups…but Mack and Mills both unimpressive. Interested to see what Kyle Allen can do.

vtech9

All Pro
Pass rush on point against backups…but Mack and Mills both unimpressive. Interested to see what Kyle Allen can do.
Mills seems to be throwing the ball well, but on that last pass, Conley had no fake, and couldn't get open.

xtruroyaltyx

Hall of Fame
I'm such a casual now...smh...

I stepped away for a few minutes and I don't even know if the starters are still in or who 98% of these guys are running around...