Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Pre-season...Game 2...Detroit Lions!

TejasTom

All Pro
My son in law passed away. I’m helping with 3 very active Grandchildren. My business is booming. So I have very little free time. I didn’t even know training camp had started until someone asked where I was watching the Game last week.

I’ll gladly send my template with links to everything to anyone that wants to use any of it. But I doubt anyone needs it there’s lots of good info and smart people here.

amazing80

Hall of Fame
My son in law passed away. I’m helping with 3 very active Grandchildren. My business is booming. So I have very little free time. I didn’t even know training camp had started until someone asked where I was watching the Game last week.

I’ll gladly send my template with links to everything to anyone that wants to use any of it. But I doubt anyone needs it there’s lots of good info and smart people here.
Sorry to hear that. Thanks for all that you have contributed throughout the years.

Uncle Rico

Ur apology should be as loud as Ur disrespect was
Im looking to see the continued evolution of the OL selection process. Im looking for DLine pressure, and special teams needs to be a little bit more special than last week.

I don’t like that OBrien doesn’t use the preseason to play his starters more but I understand the reasoning. With a team that has so much flux it would be better to have as much data as possible prior to game 1, but injuries and stuff. With the murderers row of a schedule a “figuring it out” period could prove to be fatal.

badboy

Hall of Fame

Much respect to you for stepping up with your grandkids. That's huge! Sorry for your loss and prayers for all.

powda

The bridge between stupid and useless is short.
Im looking to see the continued evolution of the OL selection process. Im looking for DLine pressure, and special teams needs to be a little bit more special than last week.

I don’t like that OBrien doesn’t use the preseason to play his starters more but I understand the reasoning. With a team that has so much flux it would be better to have as much data as possible prior to game 1, but injuries and stuff. With the murderers row of a schedule a “figuring it out” period could prove to be fatal.
I'm on board with one series for the "elite" starters. Otherwise, the projected starting ol should get as much game time as possible.

I wanna see Carter lock down the return man position.

I want to see the version of our offense demanding so many te's and using them effectively.

I will be watching scarlet closely as I have creeping doubts about clowney. Same said for mercy as the #2 pass rushing threat.

I don't mind a bland offense or defense in general- it is after all the preseason. I do expect our team to be disciplined and smart. No stupid pre snap penalties and sound game/clock management. Ultimately, be competent, be sound. Dont give the game away.

We are more talented than the lions and "should win."

Thorn

Dirty Old Man
Until they start getting boring and pissing me off, I'm just happy to see them in uniform playing.

Or at least attempting to play, as it is this time of year.