Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Pre-season 8/17/2013, Game 2 vs Dolphins: Top 5 things you are interested in seeing?

Just as long as we don't get Matt Cassell'ed...

Case will do good to sit behind Schaub one more year as number 2. After that year by year I think its a lot easier to release Schaub contract wise.

I am not ready to make Case the heir apparent but damn he looked good.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

Matt Cassell and Case Keenum aren't good comparisons.

mindtricks_zps212d95f8.jpg

I like what I have seen from Keenum tonight. Too early for me to think he could be legit #2?

Also I know it doesn't matter............but............I lol'ed at Schaub with the pick....who'da thunk it fap fap fap. Maybe his strategy is to $hit his pants and get it outta the way early this season? I kid I kid....sorta...

LIke seeing LeStar and Keyshawn gets some work too.

Also I know it doesn't matter............but............I lol'ed at Schaub with the pick....who'da thunk it fap fap fap. Maybe his strategy is to $hit his pants and get it outta the way early this season? I kid I kid....sorta...

Had Hop not fallen down, that wouldn't have been a pick.

Quessenberry with a great block on that Karim run.

Glad to see K-Mart catching the ball effectively.

Great play Graham! TD Texans!

Not sure if we can say Yates is having a good game, Graham was wide open and all he had to do was get it to him for the easy TD.

Watt slapping hands with the kids who sang the National Anthem. Most of them barely acknowledged JJ, ungrateful little twerps.

Who's this announcer?? He's been wrong on so many things tonight.

He hit a defenseless receiver in the head.

Had nothing to do with 26 lowering his head.

Back