Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Saints

Votes: 28 87.5%
  • Seahawks

Votes: 27 84.4%
  • Eagles

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters
I’m a tad surprised that so many are predicting the Titans to beat the Patriots in Foxboro. The Patriots aren’t near as good as they have been but I have a hard time believing they’re going to go out with a whimper.

I’m a tad surprised that so many are predicting the Titans to beat the Patriots in Foxboro. The Patriots aren’t near as good as they have been but I have a hard time believing they’re going to go out with a whimper.
Yeah, even though NE does not look as good as they have in the past they rarely lose back to back games let alone at Foxborough. Belichek is not happy and will take it out on the Titans.

If the weather plays any part in this game......running the ball effectively could be the deciding factor in the outcome. For this reason, I like the Titans in an upset win over the Patriots.

If the weather plays any part in this game......running the ball effectively could be the deciding factor in the outcome. For this reason, I like the Titans in an upset win over the Patriots.
The thing that made me take pause on this game was something I heard on the radio yesterday- since November 1st, the Patriots have lost as many games as the Dolphins during that span, including to the Dolphins.

I honestly wouldn’t touch this game if I was still a gambler.

I think it's more of we hope it happens so we can push Baltimore back another week, and Patriot fatigue.

And the Titans do have a legit chance to beat them too. The Pats are not the same. Haven't been for most of the year. Hell, we beat them for the 1st time ever (in a game that mattered).

That said, they probably flip the switch and wipe the floor with everybody.

Texans
Texans
Texans
Texans
Lol oh i just voted who would win the next 4 games. Hey if I'm wrong what are they going to do take my birthday away.

Last edited:
Dammit I do hate to admit it but I have more confidence in the Titans winning in Boston than I do in the Texans at home this weekend !
Ever since early Dec when we had that inspirational victory over the Pats but then just days later we lost by 2 TDs (which understates how badly we were beaten) to the 5 win Denver Broncos at home I've had little confidence in the team.

Dammit I do hate to admit it but I have more confidence in the Titans winning in Boston than I do in the Texans at home this weekend !
Ever since early Dec when we had that inspirational victory over the Pats but then just days later we lost by 2 TDs (which understates how badly we were beaten) to the 5 win Denver Broncos at home I've had little confidence in the team.

I hear what you're saying, but they've also surprised some people on random weeks and gotten a few big wins. That win in Tennessee for the division a few weeks ago was huge. Best win in the O'Brien era if you ask me. I thought for sure the Titans would win that game and hopefully the Texans could come back and beat them at home in week 17. The Texans took care of business and didn't even have to play for week 17. When has that ever happened? That was a big time win against a very hot Titans team. I favor the Bills only because I see them as a difficult match up, but if the good Texans show up, they could certainly win and be impressive. This Texans team could shock any one of these teams this year. I don't think I would have said that about any other Texans team.

Back