Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Poll: Trade speculation

Would you trade Deshaun Watson for Dak Prescott?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 42 100.0%

• Total voters

maverick512000

Hall of Fame
There are several young QBs you could ask this question about and actually get some good debate on it.

Dak is one of the few that it not even worth debating on, the guy needs an all pro line and a franchise RB to even start to look like a great QB.

Lucky

Ride, Captain, Ride!
Staff member
The downside of viewing the forum with Tapatalk is not being able to view polls (or participate). I’m guessing the poll asks would you trade Watson for Prescott.

Hell to the no.

KA4Texan

Woof!
Contributor's Club
I can't even say "no" to this Im too busy laughing.

The only way I could take this proposal seriously is if you said they would take OB off our hands. Even then I'd only say yes IF Cal offered OB another extension at the end of the season.

Texansballer74

The Marine
Where’s the “fukk no” option? Dak is not better than Watson at anything. He’s probably got a better HC, that’s about the only advantage he has. Well, that and his size.
One member believes Brissett is better than Watson. Therefore, we should trade for him instead. Bwhahaha too funny

IDEXAN

Hall of Fame
Contributor's Club
No way, not even close. And I wouldn't trade Watson for Lamar Jackson either who is the greatest running QB since michael vick but not
as talented a passer as Watson.
Now Watson for MaHomes ? Oh yea have to make that deal, because MaHome is just very special with that magic arm.

amazing80

Hall of Fame
?

And I dont know how to do that stuff,

What, you dont take me at my word?

I haven't voted in this poll for your information.
No, I don't take your word for it. I assume if you don't know how to post a photo on here, you are older. Which honestly explains a lot of your posts to me. I get it now. Carry on.

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
No, I don't take your word for it. I assume if you don't know how to post a photo on here, you are older. Which honestly explains a lot of your posts to me. I get it now. Carry on.
It explains your perception of me is totally wrong and nothing more.

Mollywhopper

Facilitator
Staff member
my only comment as I run to grab a towel to wipe the tears of laughter and snot from my face is Dak Prescott must be loving this thread title to use in contract negotiations
Not as much as Jerry Jones must be loving the idea of Dak using a message board thread title in contract negotiations..