Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Please support the Bum Phillips opera...yes opera

:whew

Thanks Steph for speerheading this project!! This is the happiest $xxx.xx I've ever spent!!!

:)

Truly. I love being able to use the interwebs to do nifty things to bring people together and encourage creative fun stuff.

So Bill, when the opera comes to be, do I get to see you in your fancy duds? <PICTURES!!!>

This morning was payday. I went to go donate and... it seems not to be an option anymore. Is there another place I can go to donate?

This morning was payday. I went to go donate and... it seems not to be an option anymore. Is there another place I can go to donate?

Yes.

There will be opportunities down the road. I'm not sure if there will be the gifts that came with the crowdfunding.

Here is the production company's website: http://antiquatedplay.tripod.com/MonkParrots/indexMP.html

If you want your donation to be associated with that production, I suggest emailing through the link and finding out about that.

Luke, the artistic director is very nice and I'm sure he would love all the help he can get.

:)

Truly. I love being able to use the interwebs to do nifty things to bring people together and encourage creative fun stuff.

So Bill, when the opera comes to be, do I get to see you in your fancy duds? <PICTURES!!!>

Absolutely. I actually clean-up pretty well!!

Steph,

I just received my personalized, autographed book ('Coach * Cowboy * Christian') from Bum.

I'm pretty stoked about that!!

Oh HELL YEAHZ!!!!

Bum_Phillips_Book-1.jpg

Back