Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Playoffs 2023 Season: Wild Card Weekend

Asked a question over on my thread in the team section, but how do you all feel about the Cowboys? Hate em, don't mind em, etc

I have a brother in law, he has an entire room that is basically a shrine to the Cowboys with an Aikman autographed football held up like the holy grail in the center. Every year for as long as I have known him he has gone into at least a 2 hour rant everytime we get together in the off season about why this cowboy team was going to the superbowl. This has been going on every year FOR 15 YEARS!

So to answer your question I hate the cowboys by association.

I have a brother in law, he has an entire room that is basically a shrine to the Cowboys with an Aikman autographed football held up like the holy grail in the center. Every year for as long as I have known him he has gone into at least a 2 hour rant everytime we get together in the off season about why this cowboy team was going to the superbowl. This has been going on every year FOR 15 YEARS!

Sounds like two hours of comedy 😆

Quick. Call him now and ask him about that two hour conversation and see if he still thinks it is going to happen.

Jordan Love is putting on a master class of QB play. I was a little iffy on whether he would be the guy, but today erases all doubt. Bart Starr, Favre, Rodgers…and now Love is next in line to be a stud at QB.

as well as Stroud played, Love has been even more impressive. And that’s no knock on CJ. He was sensational. But Love has a perfect passer rating.and that’s the eye test too. He hasn’t made a single obvious mistake and has absolutely shredded the Cowboys vaunted secondary.

anyone up for a Stroud vs. Love SB?

Back