Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Playoffs 2023 season: Conference Championships

Arky

Veteran
sked4.png

Both homes teams favored - Baltimore by 3½, San Francisco by 7

Baltimore forecast currently showing 40ºs, 58% chance of precip on Sunday. Santa Clara = high of 72º, 7% chance of precip

Does the color of the SB logo conspiracy win or does getting the Swifties there for the highest rated SB ever win?

Well, just between you and me, if you hold a blacklight over the Super Bowl logo, you get Detroit blue and KC red. :heh:

Because of their opponent to vile to be named, I'm a Raven fan this week.

NFC I'm pulling for the Lions just cause.

IMO the real SB is in the first game today and expect a game that could go either way, and I think
San Fran is very likely to win the second game.

It’s been tough deciding which team I wanna see advance…but I’ve made my decision….Go Swifties…

I just don’t think the Ravens are that good. They’ve been front running & I truly believe that if KC can put & keep the pressure on them, Someone on that Ravens team is gonna fold & make a critical mistake that costs them the game.

Play calling by Reid is a masterclass. Short, quick passes keeps the rush at bay and keeps that defense on the field and LJ8 off. (Pay attention Slowik!).

Limits Baltimore’s offensive possessions
Gets that defense tired
Baltimore’s defense will eventually start to try and cheat up which will open the deep stuff.

Will pay dividends late in the game for the chiefs.

Play calling by Reid is a masterclass. Short, quick passes keeps the rush at bay and keeps that defense on the field and LJ8 off. (Pay attention Slowik!).

Limits Baltimore’s offensive possessions
Gets that defense tired
Baltimore’s defense will eventually start to try and cheat up which will open the deep stuff.

Will pay dividends late in the game for the chiefs.
Actually having a running game helps too.

Yup, KC is about to take that run game away from Baltimore…and then we’re gonna watch LJ8 flounder trying to throw the ball..

There’s something to be said about being tested and having been there. Baltimore has none of that on their side.

The Texans DT- Chris Jones took over on that series. Looking forward to seeing Jones in a Texans jersey.

Back