Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Pierce over a hundred?

edo783

Hall of Fame
This weeks game seems to have a real opportunity for Pierce to have a good game since the Bears are not very good at stopping the run (where have I heard that before???). Personally, if Pep wants to run the ball, I think he goes over 100 yards for the game. Of course the problem will be, can the online open holes for the young man to run through.

skipper72

Practice Squad
He should if Pep allows, but can the Texans keep Montgomery under 200?
That answer is no. Montgomery is a beast? Did you see him against the Packers? Dude was unstoppable.

Pierce will not go over 100 if Roquan plays - mark my words

skipper72

Practice Squad
He wasn’t a beast in weak one. Jones and Dillion had 193 yards on yall. Therefore, there’s a darn good chance DP can rush for over 100.
Oh my god. Did you see the weather the Bears played in in week 1? Obviously not. Also, Jones/Dillion + that OL are like 25x better than the Texas Texans

KA4Texan

Woof!
Contributor's Club
I don't know.

My wife lived through -50 regular and yet she almost dies of hypothermia when we go into the grocery store.

I doubt people up north truly adapted to the cold at an almost superhuman level.

I think they just never learn its coming back and every time it does.... they're stuck again.

OptimisticTexan

2024 / Rebuilding Block 4 After Playoffs / Texans
Norway last December and Iceland this November. I’m from Houston and really enjoy cold weather. Did Navy BC at Great Lakes and arrived New Years Eve 1985. I enjoyed getting out of the rack at 0300 to shovel the grinder.

Oh, and Pierce goes for 100+.

Rich Schmidt

Myopicone
Houston is a melting pot, nice assuming none of us could hack it up north. I grew up in ND and SD, and just was smart enought to move. You can stay in that cold, miserable liberal death city of Chicago, some of us left the cold and now deal with hot summers via AC, pools and lakes. And by the way, Fields is garbage, since he was a high pick, Chicago can try and ride him for 4 years and get your next Trubiski. HAHAHAHHAH

Texansballer74

The Marine
Norway last December and Iceland this November. I’m from Houston and really enjoy cold weather. Did Navy BC at Great Lakes and arrived New Years Eve 1985. I enjoyed getting out of the rack at 0300 to shovel the grinder.

Oh, and Pierce goes for 100+.
We did some training exercises up in Mount Fuji while I was in the Marine Corps back in December of 2003. I had fun but man was it cold. Lol

Last edited:

skipper72

Practice Squad
Houston is a melting pot, nice assuming none of us could hack it up north. I grew up in ND and SD, and just was smart enought to move. You can stay in that cold, miserable liberal death city of Chicago, some of us left the cold and now deal with hot summers via AC, pools and lakes. And by the way, Fields is garbage, since he was a high pick, Chicago can try and ride him for 4 years and get your next Trubiski. HAHAHAHHAH
Your states grid literally fails in any extreme temps 🤣🤣🤣

• Unlike
Reactions: JB

Boris

All Pro
I counted 5 missed tackles on this run alone. Marshawn Lynch Part II.
thank you!!!
since day 1 i've been thinking "he runs like someone" but couldn't land on the comparison...was leaning towards Marion the Barbarian Barber but i think you nailed it.