Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Pick 40

Poor explosion at the combine. Pass rusher is one of the few positions where combine numbers actually tend to carry over to production on the field. Not always, obviously. Plenty of busts.

But teams look for explosive traits and he scared some off.

I like him a ton. His play strength is crazy.
Thanks. I liked him too.

This was the draft to have as many picks as possible. How do all you guys that were happy about the Cooks trade feel now?

This was the draft to have as many picks as possible. How do all you guys that were happy about the Cooks trade feel now?

After all the trades I still thought we had two 3rd round picks and have been searching the televised ticker for more then #90 but it's not there.

Very mismanaged. Zero draft capital, poor free agency showing so far. Not much to look forward to this year.

I'm just not on the edge of my seat about what this team does right now. I guess ob took to many dumps in my cheerios.

After all the trades I still thought we had two 3rd round picks and have been searching the televised ticker for more then #90 but it's not there.

Very mismanaged. Zero draft capital, poor free agency showing so far. Not much to look forward to this year.

I'm just not on the edge of my seat about what this team does right now. I guess ob took to many dumps in my cheerios.

And in the meantime the rest of the AFC south is getting better.

And replaced your milk with baby batter. Bon appetit.

Regardless of the rest, if your secondary lets you down you look like a suckass to chickens and wind up with egg on your face. Our inability to cover tight ends has been a poignant disgrace. It's going to depend on what kind of DC Weaver is going to be more than personnel on the field at gametime.

Back