Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

[Pick 174]Garrett Wallow LB TCU

I've seen him look good on some plays, and then look like Cunningham in pass coverage on the next.

Coverage is a weakness. Even IF you read this. According to ALL the scouting reports he is amazing in coverage...:nolisten:I say more a box LB who has short arms and it hurts his coverage as well as his inability to cover well in the NFL.

Coverage is a weakness. Even IF you read this. According to ALL the scouting reports he is amazing in coverage...:nolisten:I say more a box LB who has short arms and it hurts his coverage as well as his inability to cover well in the NFL.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I've seen him look good in coverage too. He's just not consistent at this point.

I've seen him look good on some plays, and then look like Cunningham in pass coverage on the next.
Oh, don't get me wrong, I've seen him look good in coverage too. He's just not consistent at this point.
Garrett Wallow. The guy who's played 33 snaps the entire season and 0 in 6 games before 18 against Indy Garrett Wallow??

Good that you can figure that out in 33 snaps, I guess.

Garrett Wallow. The guy who's played 33 snaps the entire season and 0 in 6 games before 18 against Indy Garrett Wallow??

Good that you can figure that out in 33 snaps, I guess.

He needs reps to see what they have. And as you have pointed out, they are not giving him any

The job he did in coverage and the tackling he did after the RB's caught the ball to keep them short of 1st down yardage was a pleasant surprise. I'm not used to seeing this from the Texans LB corps. Not missing you at all Cunningham/McKinney etc...

The job he did in coverage and the tackling he did after the RB's caught the ball to keep them short of 1st down yardage was a pleasant surprise. I'm not used to seeing this from the Texans LB corps. Not missing you at all Cunningham/McKinney etc...

Cunningham and McKinney are both solid NFL linebackers. Both Texan 2nd rd. picks wasted. Both casualties of coaching/GM changes, which is the real story of this franchise.

Cunningham had a pretty good game against the Jags.
Two stops for a yard or less and a pass break up against DJ Chark.

Nothing else allowed for more than 7 yards, including passes.
(In Lovie's Tampa 2 zone, that was to be expected.)

Cunningham and McKinney are both solid NFL linebackers. Both Texan 2nd rd. picks wasted. Both casualties of coaching/GM changes, which is the real story of this franchise.
I agree; neither was a difference maker, but they were both better than JAGs.
The one to blame was O'Brien who gave them too much money.

It's kinda funny seeing how you used to defend O'Brien.

Now you want to disassociate from him as far as possible. :)

Back