Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Parcells turns down Falcons

Miami is hardly a disaster. unlike Atlanta, there is plenty of young promise in Miami. pretty excited about this.

"The new alleged savior has won as many playoff games the past six years as the godforsaken Dolphins have -- zero.

The new alleged savior has watched the Dallas Cowboys be better without him than they ever were with him.

The new alleged savior is a rude, self-important dictator not unlike Nick Saban."

Your local fishwrap doesn't sound too excited. Guess it is just one mans opinion though.

http://www.miamiherald.com/418/story/351302.html

Should be an interesting offseason for the fins.

Doubt the Ricky experiment continues.

:coffee:

Miami is hardly a disaster. unlike Atlanta, there is plenty of young promise in Miami. pretty excited about this.

Promise? Really? Where? You're 1-13 and the only spots of hope I've seen from Miami are Ronnie Brown and Ted Ginn Jr. John Beck looked miserable. Even for a rookie, he was miserable. I'm sorry, but I haven't seen anything that would imply that Miami is in any sort of good shape.

As for youth, ehhh...no. Simply said, you have one of the oldest starting line-ups in the NFL, especially on defense.

Does anyone else get the feeling that this is all about Belichick's success taking a shine off of Parcells' luster? The timing of the hire (Dolphins v Pats) and going into the Patriots' divison?
Parcells has been successful in his career but wildly successful when he has had BB as his DC.

I think Miami is a good match since they have already have a foundation of a 3-4 and probably has more professional locker room guys than the Dirty Birds who have a foundation of questionable character types and a franchise that can't seem to do anything right for noob owner Blanks.

Back