Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Our Luck Has To Change Soon!

Insideop

All Pro
It just seems right now that everything that can go wrong will go wrong! How the heck can we go from completely dominating the Colts with only 4 minutes to play, to losing? Talk about "Murphy's Law,!" Is it me or are we just "Snake Bit" as a team?

I thought we might be 1-4 at this juncture of the season when the season 1st started. Now I'm pretty sure we would have been 0-5 had we played Baltimore. I still think we can turn this season around. Heck, the team has played really well for most of the last 2 games. I have to believe this nightmare of a season is going to turn around and we can make a run at a winning season. I sure hope the worst is behind us. JMHO!

Norg

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
i seriously think we are cursed someone has to be sacificed to the football GODS there is no other way at this point ...........

CrosbyTexansFan

Practice Squad
Maybe........just maybe..........the team is haunted by the ghost of the OILERS! Maybe we can get rid of the ghost by tearing down the Dome which still casts a shadow on Reliant Stadium.

Just grasping at straws here........I mean, what could it hurt?:tearup:

brakos82

Yaters Gonna Yate.
Maybe........just maybe..........the team is haunted by the ghost of the OILERS! Maybe we can get rid of the ghost by tearing down the Dome which still casts a shadow on Reliant Stadium.

Just grasping at straws here........I mean, what could it hurt?:tearup:
Well, the whole area could die from asbsetos poisioning...

Honoring Earl 34

Something Witty !
I think the Texans need to have a draft and release program . This way the older guys will have a chance to win somewhere else .

V3rm0nt3r

Rookie
our luck will NEVER change.
the nice thing about being a texans fan is that you know what you'll get day in and day out...

ziggy29

Veteran
And to pour salt in the wound, the Cowboys just got really lucky with a late tipped TD pass that puts the game away. Not connecting would have forced a FG and kept it a one-score game.

Luck, karma, fate, knowing how to win, whatever you want to call it... some teams have it and some don't. The Texans definitely don't.