Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Orange Lot Rules!!!!!!!!!

FILO_Doc

Waterboy
Alright, I haven't posted in a while but my question is "why is there no orange lot thread". Is everyone scared of the big bad orange lot?????? There has to be a reason. I know that in the past there has been some feuding between the blue and orange but I didn't think we would not have a special place on the board like every other lot has.

I want to ask the moderators of the board why there was not an Orange lot section started. The orange lot has some of the biggest partyers out there, are you trying to say that the orange lot is not welcome here any more????? Are you all THAT scared of what the orange lot is?????? Oooops, I forgot this is the Blue Crew board.

I do believe that the orange lot has produced more Tailgaters of the Game and of the Year than any other lot. Granted we don't partake in that anymore but I am very very hurt that we were not even mentioned as a thread. I guess we aren't as important as the Blue or Platinum lot that everyone is bitching about. I show up every week at the same time to the same spot I have had for 6 years and I don't have to pay extra $$$.00 to park there.

I've been putting them up as people have asked for them. I didn't put the platinum up till Shetex said something.

That's the long and short of it.

Please don't tick off Filo!

They have ways of dealing with those who do not listen. I don'y know if it is a German heritage or influence but they are highly skilled in Zeppelin warfare.

I love ya Doc, remember me, got ya all the medical bags for your Vodka drinks...lol....And i look forward to seeing you and Carrie again this year...Had an awesome time with you guys....And i'll bring more Shiner Bock...

And since I am, at the moment, a Vagabond, Metro Rail ridnin', original season ticket holder does that mean I can post in all of them.

I'm with you, Overalls...I don't have a lot, I just visit lots of...lots.
I park over in an unmarked lot called the Jamaican beer, err...Red Stripe Lot. But I don't spend any time there.

Well of course we have already started to plan for the season, looks like the BIG parties will be Dallas pre-season and Denver night game. For any of you who came to last years blow out at the first preseason game last year, this year promises to be as good !!

Any of you who have came by in past years, the door is still open for ya'll, look forward to another festive time this year !!

Well of course we have already started to plan for the season, looks like the BIG parties will be Dallas pre-season and Denver night game. For any of you who came to last years blow out at the first preseason game last year, this year promises to be as good !!

Any of you who have came by in past years, the door is still open for ya'll, look forward to another festive time this year !!

Can't wait Hobie...I know you will show Thomas a good time as well...And yeah, i look forward to those 1910 drinks also. They definately ROCK!!! :dance3:

Back