1. MOCK w/ 1 TRADE

Seattle Gets:
RD1-003

Texans Gets:
RD1-009
RD4-109
2023 RD1 (DEN PICK)

MOCK
RD1-009: LG- Ikem Ekwonu (South Carolina)
RD1-013: DT- Jordan Davis (Georgia)

RD2-037: RB- Breece Hall (Iowa State)

RD3-068: WR- Alec Pierce (Cincinnati)
RD3-080: DE- Cameron Thomas (SDSU)

RD4-107: TE- Jelani Woods (Virginia)
RD4-108: DT- John Ridgeway (Arkansas)
RD4-109: RG- Jamaree Salyer (Georgia)

**74 Players before next pick….lot of solid players missed out on.**

RD6-183: SS- Sterling Weatherford (Miami-Ohio)
RD6-205: RB- Hassan Haskins (Michigan)
RD6-207: FS- Tycen Anderson (Toledo)

RD7-245: RT/RG- Andrew Stueber (Michigan)

I absolutely believe that Davis, Thomas, and Ridgeway on the DL along with the existing personnel could make this a strength that delivers the goods this season. When a team has the players who can disrupt the run and get after the QB…..that’s when I want speed in the backfield. Forcing a QB to make throws off his back foot and with less velocity is when a speedy ball hawk could make a big difference. Weatherford is a solid and big SS who can cover TE’s and play the run, while Tycen is a 6-1 FS with 4.3-40 speed. Tycen is a ball hawk who should be a perfect fit in Lovie’s scheme, playing centerfield, and using his speed to disrupt the passing game.

As for the offense…..Ekwonu, Salyer, and Stueber would be solid additions to the OL. Ekwonu paired with Tunsil would shore up the left side and allow Pep and Warhop to move Howard to RT. I believe Salyer could take the starting job by mid-season if not during training camp. Stueber is my development and insurance piece in the event there’s any need at RT or RG during the season. I think he possesses all the tangibles that Warhop wants in an OL…..just coach his tangibles up.

Would anyone have any issues with Breece / Hassan in the running game and Pierce / Jelani in the receiving game? I could see all 4 starting Day 1 or earning their starting rolls before the halfway point. All 4 would be excellent additions for Mills as well.

By the way……the trade with Seattle netted them QB- Malik Willis (Liberty). This trade would be good for both organizations if fell like this. Texans would net, Ekwonu and Salyer for the OL.

1. MOCK w/ 1 TRADE

Seattle Gets:
RD1-003

Texans Gets:
RD1-009
RD4-109
2023 RD1 (DEN PICK)

MOCK

I absolutely believe that Davis, Thomas, and Ridgeway on the DL along with the existing personnel could make this a strength that delivers the goods this season. When a team has the players who can disrupt the run and get after the QB…..that’s when I want speed in the backfield. Forcing a QB to make throws off his back foot and with less velocity is when a speedy ball hawk could make a big difference. Weatherford is a solid and big SS who can cover TE’s and play the run, while Tycen is a 6-1 FS with 4.3-40 speed. Tycen is a ball hawk who should be a perfect fit in Lovie’s scheme, playing centerfield, and using his speed to disrupt the passing game.

As for the offense…..Ekwonu, Salyer, and Stueber would be solid additions to the OL. Ekwonu paired with Tunsil would shore up the left side and allow Pep and Warhop to move Howard to RT. I believe Salyer could take the starting job by mid-season if not during training camp. Stueber is my development and insurance piece in the event there’s any need at RT or RG during the season. I think he possesses all the tangibles that Warhop wants in an OL…..just coach his tangibles up.

Would anyone have any issues with Breece / Hassan in the running game and Pierce / Jelani in the receiving game? I could see all 4 starting Day 1 or earning their starting rolls before the halfway point. All 4 would be excellent additions for Mills as well.

By the way……the trade with Seattle netted them QB- Malik Willis (Liberty). This trade would be good for both organizations if fell like this. Texans would net, Ekwonu and Salyer for the OL.
Looks good to me, but I'm not sure Salyer will be there at 109.

1. MOCK w/ 1 TRADE

Seattle Gets:
RD1-003

Texans Gets:
RD1-009
RD4-109
2023 RD1 (DEN PICK)

MOCK

If a trade happens and there is a large gap after the 109 pick, they will still get 7-8 players in the top 120 or so depending on the comps after Round 3.
That is still a sweet pickup for the good guys.

Back