Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

On a Lighter note...

So is Robinson injured because i heard on Texans after the Game last night that they were gonna have to check him out today to see if it was anything serious ! Heard anything ?

Injury Update: WR Derick Armstrong suffered a back strain after twisting his body during a collision on Sunday. Armstrong, along with RB Tony Hollings (right hamstring), S Ramon Walker (pulled hamstring) and S Jason Simmons (concussion) will be held out of Wednesday’s practice session. RT Todd Wade re-aggrevated a sprained ankle and will also be held out on Wednesday.

Back in Action: QB B.J. Symons (knee) and TE Bennie Joppru (groin) will practice for the first time this season on Wednesday after coming off of the PUP list. The two will take snaps with the team to determine whether or not they will be placed on Injured Reserve for the remainder of the season, or if they will be elevated to the Texans 53-man roster or practice squad.

Vinny said:
Back in Action:TE Bennie Joppru (groin) will practice for the first time this season on Wednesday after coming off of the PUP list.

:whoohoo: FINALLY!!! i wonder who he will replace on the active roster if he doesnt get put on IR *knocks on wood*

that was a nasty hit on armstrong btw. we need to take care of wade. he was a big investment and dont need to rush him back. spears looks like he can handle the job until wade gets back.

I pray that Joppru comes back fully healed and finally ready to play. lord knows we could use a playmaker at TE.. or at the very least.. a good run blocker.

I wonder if B.J. will take the "future backup" spot from Ragone.

That was a great hit. Although I'm not sure who got the bad end of it seeing has how D-Rob laid out after it. Small guy, big cajones.

DRob is one of if not the hardest hitting corners I have ever seen. Needs to back off of it a bit though to keep himself in the game. Hard hits are great, but its more important that he stays healthy and in the game.

JackDizzle said:
That was a great hit. Although I'm not sure who got the bad end of it seeing has how D-Rob laid out after it. Small guy, big cajones.
Yup, that was a big man D-Rob hooked up with - looked to me like he gave away alot of lbs. But there ain't no quit in him - we just don't want to hear
anything about possible concussion. They need to be sure he's fully recovered before he's back out there. And I'm sfure they will.

Texan281 said:
Dunta makes JACKED UP!!! at the #2. What a hit!

Drob played Safety in college too didn't he? The boy can put a hat on somebody. I think that aggressiveness will seperate him from the rest.

Bottle-O-Bud said:
Remember I always talk about Billy "disappearing" in some games? Well he disappeared completely in this game.
And you would think this last game would be the game he really wanted to put a good game together considering this team cut him.

Back