Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

**Official Wild Card Round Playoff Game-Day Thread** Colts at Texans, Saturday Jan 5, 2019!!

Don't be that guy who makes that excuse. Suck it up and admit the Texans got their a$$es handed to them today due to superior coaching. Talent-wise, they are pretty equal.

oh no question. I said in one of my earlier posts, the texans have been playing like ass. They don't deserve to win even if it was even remotely possible. But these refs have done them absolutely no favors with all the missed & no-calls.

The playoffs are gravy for me. I thought we could make it. Didn't think we'd make any noise though.

Sorry he is not a STUD QB, once the league got used to him he became an average QB who can run, but also who will get hurt because of his running. Best we have had ever but not a stud. We will not see the playoffs for a long time. We had a cake schedule Indy will be ahead of us from here on out.
Maybe if we see a real head coach, but that will not happen, as usual.
If we get a head coach and/or a new OC that knows what they are doing and we get an O-line that can protect better DW4 will be a stud. I will just agree to disagree with you.

oh no question. I said in one of my earlier posts, the texans have been playing like ass. They don't deserve to win even if it was even remotely possible. But these refs have done them absolutely no favors with all the missed & no-calls.

The playoffs are gravy for me. I thought we could make it. Didn't think we'd make any noise though.

lol now you're playing the "moderate" role.

Watson has to throw the ball better. Inexperience might suggest mistakes like that INT in the first half, but he's just throwing it in the dirt. That's not inexperience.

Do you owe Watson an apology....
Based on what, I agreed he can run his accuracy blows.

Sorry it is what it is. Without him the Texans don't make the playoffs, with the STUD another 1 and out.

Face it folks I bought into it also, I CAN admit I was wrong.

Actually it would.. our secondary and LT suck..

Speaking of Bouye.. well we basically traded him for Colvin. (And R.S. fan boys.. who made that decision?)

Please, there would be 10 PI’s on Bouye by now. Also we would have to overpay for Browns sorry ass. Besides a LT doesn’t fix that horrible OL.

He is NOT at all accurate, if it were not for his legs he would have nothing. Not trolling just facts.

Actually it is trolling since he's been one of the most accurate passers in the NFL..but hey, hits have a way of catching up over the coarse of a season, hell they knocked Luck out for damn near two seasons.

It's depressing that I don't expect anything to change on that line under Lord chin shithole.

LOL yes it’s all his fault today right? You came here too root for who? GTFO,
I am still watching the game, for some reason.

I have been a Texans fan since before they started. But they are what they are. Average at best. Would never hold up to a really good team.

Even the network took the game off where I live.

Just another heartbreak for Texan fans, as usual.

Ummm with this coaching staff, who really knows.

We are talking about 5 years of shitty data

You dont think brown, Brooks, and bouye are better then the talent we put on the field today?

You dont think that effects the score today?

You dont think it ties back to ricky?

I am still watching the game, for some reason.

I have been a Texans fan since before they started. But they are what they are. Average at best. Would never hold up to a really good team.

Even the network took the game off where I live.

Just another heartbreak for Texan fans, as usual.

It's only heartbreak if you had any expectation of any other result than the one we got.

Anyone who paid attention (and warned time and time and time and time again throughout the season and the last five seasons) knew this was the only possible result.

Frustrating? Yes. Annoying? Of course. Heartbreak? Absolutely not.

Upper management has to see this cat can’t coach offense.... right?
I mean this was bad. The D was bad too the first half but did it’s job to at least give the O a chance.
****!!

I've gotta listen to the reaction on sports radio lol...this is going to be brutal. I will say that there's more than one issue...we weren't healthy--they couldn't even have D-Hop practice for a while, and he didn't seem to have timing with Watson. No Fuller or Thomas. Defense couldn't get to Luck. Watson appeared to have something wrong with his throwing. And well, our coaching doesn't seem to be able to make the adjustments necessary to overcome these challenges.

You dont think brown, Brooks, and bouye are better then the talent we put on the field today?

You dont think that effects the score today?

You dont think it ties back to ricky?

Why keep bringing up old ass news. Get over that bullshit.

Brooks have said he didn't like or got along with Obrien.

Brown didn't like the freaking owner.

And wtf has Bouye done this season on that shitty as Jaguars team.

Yall kill me bringing up irrelevant stuff. Those players were on this team and what did we do. That's right not a damn thing.

And here were we go pointing fingers again on the black man. Lol smh

Why keep bringing up old ass news. Get over that bullshit.

Brooks have said he didn't like or got along with Obrien.

Brown didn't like the freaking owner.

And wtf has Bouye done this season on that shitty as Jaguars team.

Yall kill me bringing up irrelevant stuff. Those players were on this team and what did we do. That's right not a damn thing.

And here were we go pointing fingers again on the black man. Lol smh
Fact is you couldn’t signed all those guys anyway, it’s irrelevant

Back