Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

**Official Wild Card Round Playoff Game-Day Thread** Colts at Texans, Saturday Jan 5, 2019!!

Go Texans!
J Jo and the Honey Badger need to shut up TY Hilton. Take him out of the game by keeping him doubled up the whole game. Get Cunningham and Reid on Ebron the whole game. Shut down their running game on the way to harassing Luck. Use stunts and exotic looks and blitzes against the Colts offense. Put everyone else in zones to sit on top of passing routes.
Just shut this Colts team up.
TY has said this is his "second home" and that his ankle feels better "because he's playing the Texans". The arrogance needs to be the downfall of this Colts team.
Go Texans!

Welp, according to the experts, who may be right, we may as well not show up today.

No one is picking us, hell, the NFLN panel “X Factors” segment was 3 out 4 Colts, uggh

Welp, according to the experts, who may be right, we may as well not show up today.

No one is picking us, hell, the NFLN panel “X Factors” segment was 3 out 4 Colts, uggh

Been a pretty even split from what I've seen.

Trivia someone mentioned, the Texans have 6 of Luck's 18 sacks this season.

Reactions: JB

I’ve only watched two shows this week....I forget the show name on Fox but Stink is on it, no one of the 4 on that show picked us and today on the NFLGD show only Irvin picked us. I could care less but it feels like one of those games that could go either way

Everybody trying to out smart each other, lol. Texans crowd will help Texans beat a Colts team out of Luck. :fans:

I’ve only watched two shows this week....I forget the show name on Fox but Stink is on it, no one of the 4 on that show picked us and today on the NFLGD show only Irvin picked us. I could care less but it feels like one of those games that could go either way

Sounds like you care more than you let on.

It's going to be what it's going to be. Hopefully the team feels like the underdog today.

I hate this "Michael Jordan of the NFL" thing I keep reading about Watson.

Watson hasn't done a ******* thing. Cool it.

I don’t care for the MJ thing either.

But I think people say it more because he is so fun/amazing to watch.

This is the beginning of a new era for Texans and DWs first time in the playoffs. He has done well in prime time in the NFL. Playoffs will be good too.

His record is pretty remarkable considering the wet toilet paper blocking for him.

Someone may have posted it in here somewhere, but Luck’s playoff stats are not very good. Right around 52% comp.

Gotta get him rattled

Anyone want to offer score predictions for the game?

29-27 Texans

I don’t care for the MJ thing either.

But I think people say it more because he is so fun/amazing to watch.

This is the beginning of a new era for Texans and DWs first time in the playoffs. He has done well in prime time in the NFL. Playoffs will be good too.

His record is pretty remarkable considering the wet toilet paper blocking for him.

If it's exciting/fun then there are other players names to use besides Michael Jordan.

Anyway, I hope he does some Jordan **** today. I hope he doesn't need to do any Jordan **** today, actually.

I hate this "Michael Jordan of the NFL" thing I keep reading about Watson.

Watson hasn't done a ******* thing. Cool it.
DA GOAT
3cJXGL0.jpg

If BO'b calls normal game we lose. Conservative predictable in early downs or conservative if we get ahead. He can't try to run clock in late 3rd early 4th if we are up by less than 15. He will wear the defense out. Luck will bring them back. We have to win TO battle and play smart. Hope TY is slowed down by ankle. If I were them I would shut down Hopkins and see what happens. I just hope DW doesn't force the ball to Dhop. He has to use everyone including TEs. Take what is given because if they do take Dhop out someone will be open. Hope for best but with BO'b against Luck I don't feel real good. Go Texans.

Inactives Colts C Josh Andrews T/G Le'Raven Clark WR Ryan Grant DT/DE Tyquan Lewis LB Ahmad Thomas S J.J. Wilcox RB Jonathan Williams

Today I want everything that can go wrong to go wrong - in the first half. I want to be down 33 points...and then I want cosmic justice. I want the Texans to storm back and win the game. I'm so sick of hearing about the 32 point Frank Reich comeback.

It's time as a city to get revenge.

Today I want everything that can go wrong to go wrong - in the first half. I want to be down 33 points...and then I want cosmic justice. I want the Texans to storm back and win the game. I'm so sick of hearing about the 32 point Frank Reich comeback.

It's time as a city to get revenge.

Uh- I am good scoring 30 and staying up by 30 the entire game.

But that’s just me.

Since week 7 the Colts defense has given up an avg of 16 points a game. We scored 21 in that time.

I agree with y'all. Them boys on Kirby are gonna hang 30 on them Colts.

What's the signifigance of week 7?

My stomach hurts :(

Football gods, give us victory or ill beat the cat! (I dont have a cat.. ) :)

Whelp, if our oline has ever had anything to play for, it's the playoffs. I hope they can get our running game going today as well as protect their QB.

On the colts first drive I want an unnecessary roughness penalty on our defense. Knock the SNOT out of Ty.

I did have shrimp, but i think its nerves :)

oh that makes sense too

i haven't been able to keep anything down except water and tomato soup all week being nervous about the bears tomorrow

my gf says im a dumby for getting worked up and anxiety about a so called dumb sport but she just doesnt understand i mean i dont cal her a dumby for getting nervous about who gets elimenated from the bachelor every week

ha

!

Back