Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

***OFFICIAL*** SUPERBOWL GDT: KC CHIEFS VS SF 49ERS - 2/2 @ 5:05PM

That play that got Sanders open at the end was a game winner. JimmyG just missed him.

Sure would like to see the Texans get in the running for UFA, Emanuel Sanders in the off-season. Would be a great addition to the teams group of WR's.

Meh, he went to pass happy overall for my taste. Great coach but he tends to over coach in important games like he did In the collapse against the Patriots
I don't recall Shanny calling a single defensive call in that Super Bowl. The defense collapsed on that.

Shanny went full OB with his timeouts towards the end of the 1st half. I just knew he was going to call a timeout at ~1:47 to go before the Chiefs punted.

An interesting article covering various background stories.

Kingdom Comeback: The Chiefs’ Seven-Year Journey to a Super Bowl Title
The coach arrived in Kansas City grieving the death of a son, tasked with saving a franchise in unfathomable crisis. The loyal GM followed him and found the quarterback who would change everything. And on Sunday, with yet another come-from-behind victory, Andy Reid finally finished what he needed to do—lift the Lombardi Trophy—for everyone but himself.
GREG BISHOP AND JENNY VRENTASUPDATED:FEB 3, 2020ORIGINAL:FEB 3, 2020

Back