Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Official Prediction Thread WK4 Dolphins Vs Texans

Dolphins 38 Texans 28. 2 Texan mop up TD's at the end.

Carr gets another 100 plus QB raiting from his 4th quarter TD's, and Peter King points out how well David Carr is playing, AGAIN.

Let me play....Miami 38, Houston 14

Since Carr started fast last week, this will be the week he starts out slow and light it up with 14 points in the 4Q. But, our D has already given up 38 points. Most of the Texans fans have already left by half-time to watch the Astros game...

Well let me first send my condolences to you for your missed opportunity to take Reggie Bush. As fans of the worst franchise in the league right now, that must hurt quite a bit.
Ok that was mean. Sorry! :tomato:
In all reality, if the Phins show you guys what they’ve been showing everyone else lately, I’m sure the game will be quite close. Your offense should be better than any team we’ve played yet with the exception of possibly Pittsburgh. You defense is not so hot, then again neither was the Titans defense suppose to be, and you guys saw what happened there. Mario will get his first sack of the season, possibly two sacks, and heck why not 3. Our o-line is so bad that I have to wear a brown paper sack over my head when I watch the game from HOME! :yikes:
I think Daunte has been improving each week, but he must have the time to throw the ball and our receivers must get open for him. Our o-line MUST provide Ronnie with more holes; he has proved to be DOMINANT when provided even a little room to run.
I think we improve in this game, I also think you guys have a good game for all the reasons I listed above (our crappy o-line). Andre Johnson should have a good game against our soft secondary, but Carr is going to spend lots of time on his arse.
Ok, Ill cut to the chase:
:fortune:
Miami 23
Houston 17

:backsout:

Since I haven't heard from Richard Smith that they FIGURED OUT what has been going wrong.... and instead are just going to work harder....... and the pages with the blitzes are still MIA (good one TK_Gamer!) I don't think we will win this one. I hope we do, but I don't expect it.

Texans 17
Fins 31

All I can say is there must be some really good drugs being passed around this board. To think that all of a sudden, like magic, and after a few days of finger pointing and slapping the wrists by Kubiak, the defense is going to just re-appear and be able to stop anyone is rediculous. The defense gives up way too many on this one, the offense starts lackluster and stays that way until the fins put in their 3rd stringers in the 4th.

I'm just waiting to see what quarter David Carr will drop a snap from the center this week.

I won't predict scores, but fins win. The Texans have a way of making good teams look great and bad teams look better.

I say all us of age fans meet at a bar somewhere and evertime the Texans give up a TD we take a :shots:

Just remember to bring plenty of cab fair.:shades:

I've tried to be realistic the last two weeks and I've come up disappointed. So this week I'm going to go with 44-7 Texans on top. Richard Smith pulls his head out of his arse and we all play some fired up football.

yessir!

Hey, I've heard that Cullpepper will be healthier this week, than he has been in the previous three...... has anyone heard anything about that??

Wow..... I just realized, this will be the first time in a long time that the Texans will be in a game where the opponent has given up more sacks than we have.

I know quite a few Dolphin fans up here, and they have a lot of class, so I find it hard to dislike Miami. However, as a Texan fan, I will be pulling for a Texans win today. I'll watch the game on Sunday Ticket. Hopefully the defense will step up. I wouldn't mind the Dolphins racking up yards as long as they can't punch it in from the red zone. Going out on a limb here:

Texans 24
Dolphins 23

Dolphins get 400 yards and 35:00 of possession, but Texans defense gets tough on 3rd down inside the 10 yard line.:wild:

The Dolphins are by no means Philly, Colts and the Redskins, and Texans need a win badly at home to not only prove something to themselves, but to their fans...I say we take this one easily...:francis:

Texans 24
Phins 7

well yes, that's just logic.

He's been sacked 16 times, and it's logic to believe he'll be healthier now, than he has been??

He came in this season after tearing his knee..... the most commonly held opinion, is that he has not been 100% since the beginning of the season.

My question, is has that changed.

Home team squeaks out a win a battle of two bad teams.

Miami - 27
Houston - 30

He's been sacked 16 times, and it's logic to believe he'll be healthier now, than he has been??

He came in this season after tearing his knee..... the most commonly held opinion, is that he has not been 100% since the beginning of the season.

My question, is has that changed.
he hasn't been hit hard and it's obvious he just needed time to play to regain health.

Back