Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

**Official Game-Day Thread** Texans at Patriots Game 1, Sunday Sept 9, 2018!!

Watch out for more of the "use worthless players for dink and dunk bullshit and then use Gronkowski" ****.

Don't know how anyone can "watch out" for it, Brady became the best QB of all-time doing the same thing for 20 years.

Seriously :D

This is too typical BOB stuff. Up prepared against a really good and deciplined team.

Well hope we dont get blown out

The defense looks decent so far. We need to get rid of the jitters and settle down on offense.

It's time to expose this slow NE defense and get Watson out on the edge.

Griffin should have kept running, no reason to cut to the center. Take that post and improvise to a go route. Would have been a huge gain.
Now this argument I can take, but we don’t know what the pattern was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope. Watched it four times.

Sounds like you need to watch it a 5th time then. When the coverage was blown, Griffin should have kept running which would have allowed him to catch it in stride. Griffin needed way more awareness there.

Sounds like you need to watch it a 5th time then. When the coverage was blown, Griffin should have kept running which would have allowed him to catch it in stride. Griffin needed way more awareness there.
You don’t know what the route was. Can’t explain it any simpler. When you have O’Brien confirm your hypothesis of the route tree, then we’ll talk.

Now this argument I can take, but we don’t know what the pattern was.

It doesn't matter what the pattern is. Routes are there to get receivers open, but if a coverage is blown, it is up to a receiver to recognize and adapt.

You don’t know what the route was. Can’t explain it any simpler. When you have O’Brien conform your hypothesis of the route tree, then we’ll talk.

Route doesn't matter when coverage is blown. Players aren't expected to be robots out there man.

It doesn't matter what the pattern is. Routes are there to get receivers open, but if a coverage is blown, it is up to a receiver to recognize and adapt.
Ok, you don’t understand this offense then. There’s a reason dumb receivers have issues with it.

Anyone seeing what's holding our #1 WR back or covered? O-line protection is not helping with giving time, but seen so little of DHOP success this game.

Either coverage is crazy good or Watson isn't doing a great job pre-snap. That ball needs to leave his hands when he hits his drop.
On the throw to Nuk, everyone was covered. Texans receivers with no separation as usual.

Reactions: ROO
Back