Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

**Official Game-Day Thread** Texans at Colts, Sunday Sept 30, 2018!!

entire team full of losers, coached by losers, managed by losers

We friggin run it... announcer says "looks like O'Brien doesn't want to take any chances", like trying to win the game - did you see the Colts run the dang ball in the two minute drill?

The Houston Texans are going to win their first game since last November if I'm not mistaken. I'm so overwhelmed with joy I may order two large pepperoni pizzas with some apple soda (plenty of sugar in it).

I know I worked out this morning and I'm getting back into shape, but I may as well make a night of it and celebrate. It's not often that the Houston Texans win a game!

To quote Hans Gruber “You were saying”

Poor timeout usage by O'Brien costs the team again. I didn't like the 2nd timeout he took that had the defense backed up and wouldn't have stopped momentum anyway. Dude just doesn't know how to manage games.

Bill It's Not My Job Obrien screwed up time management again. Oh that's right, its not his job. We needed a few more seconds. He needs to wear one of those gigantic Flavor Flave clocks around his neck so he can tell what time it is. He is definitely one of the worst coaches in NFL history. If we lose, that will be 10 in a row.

Back