Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

**Official Game-Day Thread** Jags at Texans, Sunday Sep 10, 2017!!

This is the Jags, what happens when we play a real team.

The defense isn't blind you know they are watching thinking it's going to be a long season. I bet they wish they were paid by the snap.

Reactions: ROO
Tom Savage flat out sucks. I'm sorry...
Year 4 and still waiting for his first career TD pass.

But the O-Line is bad. So he has an excuse, right?
Sigh, I just don't want to see Savage out there!

Deshaun Watson wouldn't play any worse than this?
Savage did okay in the preseason vs. vanilla defenses.

I'm ready to watch O'Brien ruin Watson now. At least Deshaun can create **** out of nothing with his mobility. Nothing's all we got.

Hoping for some serious halftime adjustments
We need a total roster overhaul on offense.
Deshaun Watson gives me hope. He's our future.

Even Hopkins dropped a pass he should have caught.
And we already paid him his big multi-year contract.
I'd have waited to do that after the season, IMO.

D-Hop already "got his" so why should he be motivated now?

IMO I don't think Watson is better than Savage right now, but if this offense is to operate at all, I think you need a QB with the ability to evade the rush with the shittiness of our O-line. Watson should be in.

After that last fumble by Savage, all I got to say is Fk U Duane Brown. Holding out like a little whiny *****. I got to find something to blame it on, everybody else has found theirs, LOL.

C'mon guys this is no surprise. This is Savage. The Braintrust are idiots if they can't see this before it happens.

See this is why I was of the opinion that Watson should start.

Not just because I don't think Savage is anything special...

But I think Watson provides more mobility and a spark that could get the offense moving. And also, why in the hell are we wasting time with Savage going through growing pains and taking his lumps when we could just be having Watson getting growing pains out of the way.

OB is not a smart coach at this point.

IMO I don't think Watson is better than Savage right now, but if this offense is to operate at all, I think you need a QB with the ability to evade the rush with the shittiness of our O-line. Watson should be in.

I absolutely think Watson is better than Savage.

Better meaning more talent. Savage knows the offense better I guess whatever that means...But that is literally the only advantage I'd give him.

Tenure.

Damn Texans aren't getting away with anything.

Seems like bs since bouye doesn't have 3 PI's yet. They must be less obvious when wearing Teal. Need to look in to the science on this.

Watson will start the 3rd. Just my opinion. Otherwise a potential 13-0 deficit is insurmountable.
Bill O'Brien is a stubborn man. He'll probably play Savage all game unless he gets injured. We're about to be down 13-0 and it's nearing halftime. I'm disappointed that we didn't bring the juice today. F grades all around! I will give two F's to O'Brien's play-calling as well.

After that last fumble by Savage, all I got to say is Fk U Duane Brown. Holding out like a little whiny *****. I got to find something to blame it on, everybody else has found theirs, LOL.
Duane Brown will end his hold out first thing tomorrow morning. I don't know if he'll be ready to play Thursday Night at Cincy, but Week 3 versus the Patriots is a good bet.

This. You need a QB that can run for his life behind online.

Duane Brown will end his hold out first thing tomorrow morning. I don't know if he'll be ready to play Thursday Night at Cincy, but Week 3 versus the Patriots is a good bet.
Please don't take this the wrong way but I wish you'd quit speaking in absolutes. From the astros to Duane brown. You're predictions have been way off lately.

I
Tom Savage flat out sucks. I'm sorry...
Year 4 and still waiting for his first career TD pass.

But the O-Line is bad. So he has an excuse, right?
Sigh, I just don't want to see Savage out there!

Deshaun Watson wouldn't play any worse than this?
Savage did okay in the preseason vs. vanilla defenses.
I'll give you credit Ryan. Once you get on somebody's nuts, you do not let off do you? LOL.. What if Watson came in and he sucked too? Would you be using the same excuses that you say people are using for Savage? Or it be "oh he's a rookie, and he has to get used to the pace of the NFL", etc etc? I have gotten to the point, to where I'm numb to this whole quarterback situation. I've been used to having shi+ty quarterbacks for so long, I have no fkng hope whatsoever that there's light at the end of the tunnel.

Last edited:
Back