Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

**Official Game-Day Thread** Jags at Texans, Sunday Sep 10, 2017!!

Fire the secondary coach. Why don't the Texans ever look for the ball. Go deep to Cooper for interference or completion. Where is yippy dog?

Game has gone pretty much how I've expected.

Shaky oline play and Savage doesn't have the skill set to overcome that. Not entirely his fault, but he is not good at getting the ball out quick and he is a statue in the pocket. Dude doesn't slike or anything...

Jags have spent well on their defense. Don’t be fooled. Plus our offense is just as suspect as theirs.

Hopkins shoulda made that 3rd down catch. I'm watching on my computer, so I'm a bit behind.

Tom Savage nearly threw a pick.
After he was nearly stripped sack.
Defender was just half a foot away.

Savage looked really good in shotgun formation and completed a first down pass on the previous third down. But O'Brien's playcalling is a little strange to me.

3rd and 11 now. Savage is back in shotgun. Same play as our last third-down situation. Jaguars already know our plays and sitting all over it this time (incomplete and we have to punt).

It's too predictable and scripted, our playcalling.
I'm sorry but Bill O'Brien's playcalling is exposed.

Where's the creativity and mixing it up?
It's like run, run, shotgun. Run, run shotgun.
Mix in a 3-step drop which Savage has no chance.

At this pace we're going to punt 7 or 8 times today.

I'm sorry, at least two balls right in Hopkin's hands and both hit the dirt. Even on the pass in traffic, if Hop's arms were extended, he should have caught that.

Back