Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

**Official Game-Day Thread** Jags at Texans, Sunday Dec 30, 2018!!

TejasTom

All Pro
Match up:
d0317ddea71f80e843fc09918f9171d4

Venue:
Sunday, Dec 30, 2018 • Noon CT • NRG Stadium (71,795) • Houston, Texas
NRG-Stadium-Houston-Texans.jpg

Radio:
SportsRadio610 (610 AM, 100.3 FM)
Marc Vandermeer Play-By-Play, Andre Ware Color Analyst, John Harris Sideline

TV: CBS
17-CBS-E-V2.png

NY Jets @ New England Ian Eagle, Dan Fouts (Red)
Jacksonville @ Houston Andrew Catalon, James Lofton (Blue)
Miami @ Buffalo Beth Mowins, Steve Beuerlein (Green)

Updates:
Norfolk VA; Raleigh NC; Harrisburg PA; Charleston and Beckley WV: JAX-HOU to NYJ-NE (Red)
Erie PA: JAX-HOU to MIA-BUF (Green)

Preview:

Flip Card: PDF

Officiating Crew: Pete Morelli

Uniform Combination: Deep Steel Blue Jerseys/Liberty White Pants

Weather: 48° F Overcast Full Weather: Link

Know where you are parking (Put your color lot in Waze)
Parking_Map_HEB.jpg

Parking Information
Platinum Lot: 7:00AM
Parking Lots: 8:00AM
Pedestrian Gates: 8:30AM

Gate Information
Bud Light Plaza: 9:30AM
Chevron Kids Corner: 9:30AM
BULLevard presented by Academy Sports + Outdoors: 9:30AM
Verizon East & West Entrances: 10:00AM
All Other Gates: 10:30AM

Pregame & Halftime Information
Flag Holders: Houston Texans Season Ticket Members
Homefield Advantage Captain: Houston Texans Legend, cornerback #38, DeMarcus Faggins
National Anthem: Winner of the Houston Texans Fanthem contest, Kaylise Irizarry
Color Guard: United States Marines
Halftime: Houston Texans Mutton Bustin'

GoTexans!

GoJets
GoRaiders
GoBroncos

#BeatTheJags

Maybe. Just maybe the Texans found another diamond in the rough in undrafted free agent wide receiver Vyncint Smith. Hopefully this kid has a break out game and keeps it going through the playoffs.
It starts against the Jags.

Go Texans!
Go Jets!
Go Raiders!
Go Broncos!

Git'r Done!

Last edited:
Dang-It....AFN televising the Jags at Texans game and I'm not going to be home to enjoy it. The family drove from Naples to Gallipoli, Italy (4.5 hrs) to spend a long weekend and celebrate New Year's Eve with the locals. Man, Gallipoli is so much nicer than Naples....everything from the surroundings to the people. KO is 1900 out here but that coincides with the restaurants opening as well, which means I can catch-up on Gameday after halftime. Go Texans.....lock up the AFCS tonight and hope like hell the Jets want to treat the Patriots game like their personal Super Bowl.

Dang-It....AFN televising the Jags at Texans game and I'm not going to be home to enjoy it. The family drove from Naples to Gallipoli, Italy (4.5 hrs) to spend a long weekend and celebrate New Year's Eve with the locals. Man, Gallipoli is so much nicer than Naples....everything from the surroundings to the people. KO is 1900 out here but that coincides with the restaurants opening as well, which means I can catch-up on Gameday after halftime. Go Texans.....lock up the AFCS tonight and hope like hell the Jets want to treat the Patriots game like their personal Super Bowl.
I don’t see why the Jets would. They let them know that they’re firing their coach after the game. Talk about a morale breaker.

Ugh.

I don’t see why the Jets would. They let them know that they’re firing their coach after the game. Talk about a morale breaker.

Ugh.

It could work the other way too. The team, led by Darnold, could play their hearts out to give their coach a send off on a winning note, even though they know that next year he won't be their coach.

In any case, they will probably want to put some nice effort on film for new coaches and other teams

This is our last chance at a victory before next season. Once we hit the playoffs, it's over with.

Come on Texans, win the division and I'll buy a new cap. :)

Good morning Texans fans! Just 4 hours to game time.
The Texans need to snatch this win away from the Jags and take the division.
Then the rest is on a few other teams to step up and help the Texans to a possible #2 seed and an even more improbable #1 seed.

Go Texans!
Go Jets!
Go Raiders!
Go Broncos!

Git'r Done!

Vyncint Smith could be the key to this game and the playoffs. He runs a very fast 4.37 40, runs good routes and has very good hands. Let's hope he can be a great undrafted rookie wide receiver for the Texans, give Watson another reliable weapon and have a huge game against the Jags. He could possibly take the top off the defense with his speed and take pressure off of Hopkins to allow him more opportunities at the ball.

Git'r Done!
Go Texans!

I’m just disappointed I can’t be at NRG for the halftime Mutton Bustin.

Whatever the F that is.

Thanks Jets for letting everyone know you’re firing the coach but letting him coach the last game. You’ve now entered the top echelon of my least favorite organizations (move over Dallas and New England and make room).

Go Blake Gabbert, Mike Vrabel and the Titans. I have no desire to see TY Hilton play football next week. Not a fan.

And congrats to the Texans for their 3rd AFC South crown in 4 seasons. I’m not too jaded to not appreciate that. All the sweeter after I quit on you after a 0-3 start.

I spent pretty much every summer growing up on my aunt and uncle's farm in Louisiana. Never rode a sheep. Never saw a sheep. Plenty of chickens and cows. No sheep.

Yeah, I grew up on a farm with cows and chickens as well. No other livestock, but cats and dogs were always around. Can't have a farm without dogs and cats. LOL

Reactions: JB
I spent pretty much every summer growing up on my aunt and uncle's farm in Louisiana. Never rode a sheep. Never saw a sheep. Plenty of chickens and cows. No sheep.

Most in Houston (East Texas actually) haven't either outside of the livestock show or rodeo

Nuk is wearing a dress and a leopard skin shirt. No wonder those DBs like to cover him so closely. :lol:

Back