Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

**Official Divisional Round Playoff Game-Day Thread** Texans at Patriots, Saturday Jan 14, 2017!!

Almost better to be blown out than play a winnable game that you lose due to the same failings that have plagued your team for 3 years.
Yeah i told my brother in law that the Texans will play (or Pats will downplay) to give me some damn hope to keep me watching

It is just mind blowing that they are still trotting this sorry ass QB out there. I just dont get it...are they that damn stubborn?

Reactions: ROO
I'm out. I'm done. I watched David Carr and had hope. I watched T.J. Yates and I had hope. I watched Ryan Motherfucking Fitzpatrick and I had hope.

Brock Osweiler broke me of that habit. **** this team.
I'm out. I'm done. I watched David Carr and had hope. I watched T.J. Yates and I had hope. I watched Ryan Motherfucking Fitzpatrick and I had hope.

Brock Osweiler broke me of that habit. **** this team.
I'm with you brother. My fandom was hanging by a thread with their idiocy in thinking Hoyer was the answer. Had hope and excitement for our new toys on offense this year. I'm not going to spend my time, energy and money on a team that doesn't do everything to win. This Osweiler **** is criminal

Im done, untill we get another quarterback and ship Osweiler out of here Im done with this team.

Every time they show Oz walking off.... just has that look

.... well, maybe next time...
.... is this still practice....
.... but I still get paid right....
... which color shirt do I throw to....

Reactions: ROO
I sure hope Weeden gets a shot in training camp next year. If he doesn't, he should file a civil suit on age discrimination.

Brock isn't the one and Fuller would have a rookie moment when it matters the most that is just soooooo Houston now go to another team and be a top 5 receiver.

Defense showed up ready to shock the world.

Oz just showed up. F u c k this dude. All in on a qb this off-season and every following off season till we find somebody competent.

So tired of this ****.

I never thought I would be wanting Dave Ragone under center, but it has just gotten that damn out of control, stupid ass "pride" crap/

Osweiler is a turd of a QB. Literally the worst QB in the NFL. We left behind Ryan Fitzpatrick and Brian Hoyer and managed to find a worse QB and then we paid him elite money. Think of that for a moment. We found someone worse than two guys we would have laughed at when Schaub was going to Pro Bowls and then we paid him more money than Matt Schaub ever made in his career (hypothetically, I can't imagine the Texans will actually give him any more than the guaranteed money).

If you really care about the team aren't you a little bit wanting to throw up now?

Back