Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

**Official Divisional Round Playoff Game-Day Thread** Texans at Patriots, Saturday Jan 14, 2017!!

I would LOVE a 3 and out to start the second half.....let our offense go out there and put up some points....I think if we can do that, we will make NE feel like they have to throw more, giving our defense more opportunity to smother Tom.

I thought the Pats were gonna roll us? I thought our D wasn't legit and and Clowney was overrated? What happened to that? Haters are learning right now.

We're playing better than I expected and Brady has been relatively lucky so far. A couple of his prayers were answered. Defense has to keep the pressure on. When Brady had time to throw he hit some big plays.

Reactions: ROO
I thought the Pats were gonna roll us? I thought our D wasn't legit and and Clowney was overrated? What happened to that? Haters are learning right now.

Still two quarters to go, I'm pulling for them but we still have to play lights out when Brady picks up 40 TD's at a clip.

The Texans are playing a hell of a game so far. The Pats Defense has got to be a bit winded. They were playing the whole first half. Our Defense has got to be rested. That was quite a Goal-Line-Stand. WOW. We need to stop the Pats 3 and out to start the half and take off from there.

You stinkin' crybabies ought to look at the the score. We are in this game and are in the best shape we have been in our losing-arse history. The reason BO aint throwing downfield is because OB wont let him. Am I the only one that aint pissed off right now? If so, blow it out of your butts.

You stinkin' crybabies ought to look at the the score. We are in this game and are in the best shape we have been in our losing-arse history. The reason BO aint throwing downfield is because OB wont let him. Am I the only one that aint pissed off right now? If so, blow it out of your butts.

Yes games are won at halftime lol.

And we don't even have the lead.

Calm your tits bruh.

We got a chance. Come on TEXANS! Make this the best half of your football careers. we can win this!!!!

Back