Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

*** Official Battle Red Game Day Thread Patriots @ Texans ***

TejasTom

All Pro
Aka Battle of the Billys

billy-goat-fight-23719546.jpg

Billy O'Brien vs Billy Belichick

Flip Card: PDF

Officiating crew: Jeff Triplette <- This guy sucks.

OLB WHITNEY MERCILUS
• Needs 1.0 sack to set a single-season career-high, surpassing his previous high of 7.0 in 2013

WR DeANDRE HOPKINS
• Needs 42 receiving yards to set a new single-season career-high
• Needs one multiple-touchdown game to pass Andre Johnson (3 in 2009) for the most multi-touchdown games in a single season in team history

Go Texans!

ps. Half assed didn't work last week so we're trying *** this week.

1.30 am kickoff for me! Going to try and get a couple of hours sleep before hand but will have it set to record on sky+ just incase.

Jacksonville is whipping the Colts asses, so even if we lose tonight, we'll still be in first place. LOL

So pumped for Prime Time, i hope our boys are ready ! Come on OB you want to change the Culture, it starts here !

To play tbe defending champs at home in primetime is exciting. No doubt. But next week's game at Indy is the key to the season.

No BS—I hope we don't get blown out in prime time after Indy gifts us a (hilarious) division loss. That would be a very Texans thing to do.

Don't be fooled. A win tonight really does pump the team up to go take one in Indy.

This cracks the division wide open, where there's no reason we shouldn't win out.

This is an important game no matter how many people want to rationalize a potential loss.

Fingers crossed. A win should do wonders for this team.

For four straight weeks, Madden 16 has accurately picked the winner for each Texans game. They saw the epic win on Monday against Cincinnati, predicted consecutive home wins against the Saints and Jets and even saw the Texans losing on their trip to Orchard Park against Buffalo. It is scary how good they've been. During last week's preview of the Bills matchup, fans said there was "no way" the Bills would score 30 points (Madden predicted 35).....

....There's no denying it. That said...

Madden Matchup: Texans 13, Patriots 7

YES!

Behind a MONSTER defensive performance, Madden 16 predicts a Texans victory at home for Battle Red Day. Houston jumped out a 10-0 lead early, and held for the 13-7 victory. Besides the defense, the virtual Texans got a big performance out of the run game, outgaining the Pats 112 to 41 on the ground.....
http://www.houstontexans.com/news/a...Patriots/91e0de32-bc3a-46fe-8119-e49423a919b9

I don't like this clubbed hand on JJ. Gonna need Destroyer to play big tonight. Would be nice if the run game did something.

In regards to the Madden sim: What would be more shocking? The Texans defeating the Pats or Clowney getting 2 sacks on Brady?

Back