Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

O-Line Grade...

Lindy's Fantasy football magazine gave us a B+ for our O-line as a unit. So its easy to say that we are in the top 30% compared to the rest of the NFL. Is this B+ fair? It is including the backups as well.

.....Lindy's should've prefaced this prediction with a great big "IF". This is the first OL unit that will return intact for a following season since OB arrived. Let the "return intact" be prefaced with on the OL roster b/c this group did not get a full season together in 2019. They will get another season to see if they can in fact sync up and be formidable after mostly practice time together versus games. A "B+" could be earned but that assessment will need to be given at the end of the 2020 season. If grading was based on the 2019 results and the possibilities for this season with a limited camp....I'd be more inclined to hand out a solid "C-" until proven otherwise.

.....Lindy's should've prefaced this prediction with a great big "IF". This is the first OL unit that will return intact for a following season since OB arrived. Let the "return intact" be prefaced with on the OL roster b/c this group did not get a full season together in 2019. They will get another season to see if they can in fact sync up and be formidable after mostly practice time together versus games. A "B+" could be earned but that assessment will need to be given at the end of the 2020 season. If grading was based on the 2019 results and the possibilities for this season with a limited camp....I'd be more inclined to hand out a solid "C-" until proven otherwise.

I would give them a C+ /B- for last yr and expect with health a B+ for 2020.

Last edited:
ALL NFL predictions should be prefaced with a great big "if" this time of year. lol

D.... for Deshaun lmao! seriously tho.... im all for rippin apart our Front 7 to get a 5 star LT.... Tunsil seems more like a RT 2 me...

i really dont know my Oline 411 to well, tho

D.... for Deshaun lmao! seriously tho.... im all for rippin apart our Front 7 to get a 5 star LT.... Tunsil seems more like a RT 2 me...

i really dont know my Oline 411 to well, tho
It is good when we realize we don't know what we are talking about. Tunsil is a pure left tackle and was pro bowler with one week with team before starting game one. Our Left Guard and right tackle are 2nd year players after very good rookie season as starters. Martin and Fulton are O'Brien's boys and should play much better if line can remain healthy. Line should be left alone.

Back