Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

NFL Week 1

Looks like that chiefs playoff game pissed the bills off!
I said while watching that game and will say it again.
I'm glad the Chiefs beat the Bills, because I don't think we matched up well against what the Bills bring.
I'd like to think another year will help our cause, but man that is one stacked up Bills team.
If I were placing a large bet on who wins the Super Bowl, it would go on them.

The Bengals face them the second to last game of the season at home in prime time.
I cannot wait to see that matchup.

Both teams lacked a running game. Rams OL could not protect the aging Stafford. Josh Allen has cemented himself as top tier QB, but runs into heavy traffic far too much, putting his health in jeopardy.

Well... I didn't want to say that as it has been said Stingley is in that mold.

i dont see it apart from both guys being physically gifted to play the position. Ramsey to me seems to rely a bit too much on his gifts as his footwork and technique is sloppy. He also gambles a bit too..thats kinda what happened to him last night on that long TD pass.

its early with Sting, but he seems more technique oriented.

Reactions: JB
On the local radio yesterday, I heard one guy predict the Rams would miss the playoffs. I thought that was a very bold take. Watching last night, I would agree with him. I think something is wrong with Stafford's arm, as has been reported. And I don't think this team is all in like last year. Look at the Bills for a team that's all in. It wasn't that long ago the NFC West was the toughest division in football. I think the division's overall record will be below .500 this season.

he’s so overrated as a supposed shut down cb.
You're kidding right? Five-time pro bowler three-time first team All Pro! 2021 season 4 interceptions. We can only hope that any of our cornerbacks including our first pick in the draft Stingley is that good. Ramsey may be in the decline of his career but I will allow him more than one game before I start trashing him.

Nah.. I am never going to trash him

On the local radio yesterday, I heard one guy predict the Rams would miss the playoffs. I thought that was a very bold take. Watching last night, I would agree with him. I think something is wrong with Stafford's arm, as has been reported. And I don't think this team is all in like last year. Look at the Bills for a team that's all in. It wasn't that long ago the NFC West was the toughest division in football. I think the division's overall record will be below .500 this season.
You might be on to something here. The NFC West plays the AFC West and NFC South (Brady and the Saints) this year. Could be 3 playoff teams from the AFCW. I think the 49ers made a mistake going with Lance. I don't see it with him. The Cardinals I have never liked with Murray at QB. And Seattle is gonna blow this year. If the Rams keep playing like last night all 4 of those teams could be .500 or less.

I think Ramsey is an above average CB and would not suggest kicking off my team's roster.
However, I cannot forget on the Bengals last possession in the Super Bowl, Ja'Marr Chase torching him, running wide open and Burrow not having another 2 seconds to see him since he was running for his life. Had he had that time, that was a Super Bowl winning play. Alas, here I am, wondering what could have been. 2021 was a really fun season for us.

Here's to hoping I and the Texans fans have more seasons like that in our futures !!!
Good luck Sunday !!

You're kidding right? Five-time pro bowler three-time first team All Pro! 2021 season 4 interceptions. We can only hope that any of our cornerbacks including our first pick in the draft Stingley is that good. Ramsey may be in the decline of his career but I will allow him more than one game before I start trashing him.

Nah.. I am never going to trash him

qbs dont really fear throwing at him like the Revis’, Sanders and Baileys…the guys he is being compared to.

Why would a mod edit this post?

It doesn’t show all the week 1 tv coverage maps anymore.
I didn’t see any picture at all & your link didn’t work, for me anyway. I guessed at what you were trying to link & “fixed” it. Sorry if I linked the wrong site

Back