Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

NFL expanding to London on permanent basis?

There is a simple solution to the Chargers/LA problem, one only has to look back at the Tennessee Oilers and how zero fucks were given by Tennessee fans for that franchise until they completely repackaged themselves with a new name, new helmet, new colors, new stadium, etc. I believe it should just be a rule that anytime a team leaves a city all that history and the colors, name, logo etc should stay behind in the city they left and they should have to change.

There is a simple solution to the Chargers/LA problem, one only has to look back at the Tennessee Oilers and how zero fucks were given by Tennessee fans for that franchise until they completely repackaged themselves with a new name, new helmet, new colors, new stadium, etc. I believe it should just be a rule that anytime a team leaves a city all that history and the colors, name, logo etc should stay behind in the city they left and they should have to change.

Simple solution is the NFL/teams should build their own damn stadiums and go back to San Diego where somebody gives a damn.

Obviously not identical, just using it as an example that moving a great distance isn't a guaranteed objection.

London is an amazing place to live (especially if you have the money)

:spit: It is a shithole that is ran by globalists with all types of unfair laws.

For anyone reading notice how he had to clarify "If you have the money".

Any city you have to clarify that with is not a great city.

I read in another thread regarding the CBA that players may accept a 17th game. Why not play a full 16 game slate in London, or 8 in London with 8 elsewhere.
The 17th game is neither home nor away, could even be against the team from the opposite conference who finished with the same seed as you last season, or opposite seed so #1 AFC plays #16 NFC.
This would be a much better idea than moving a franchise over, much fairer, gives the whole league a great presence here, makes full use of the amazing Tottenham stadium facility, and is open to expanding further afield.

I read in another thread regarding the CBA that players may accept a 17th game. Why not play a full 16 game slate in London, or 8 in London with 8 elsewhere.
The 17th game is neither home nor away, could even be against the team from the opposite conference who finished with the same seed as you last season, or opposite seed so #1 AFC plays #16 NFC.
This would be a much better idea than moving a franchise over, much fairer, gives the whole league a great presence here, makes full use of the amazing Tottenham stadium facility, and is open to expanding further afield.

Speaking of the Tottenham stadium. I'm pretty sure I saw NFL teams play there on artificial turf. I'm also positive Tottenham plays on real grass. Any idea how they exchange the surfaces there? Not necessarily directed at you, welsh texan, just a general question to the forum.

Speaking of the Tottenham stadium. I'm pretty sure I saw NFL teams play there on artificial turf. I'm also positive Tottenham plays on real grass. Any idea how they exchange the surfaces there? Not necessarily directed at you, welsh texan, just a general question to the forum.

Back