Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

NFL.com Predict the Pick

Texansphan

Football connoisseur
I have posted this up a few times over past seasons and it is always fun - pitting yourself not just against the board but also nationally.
It is the first round of the draft. Takes about 30 minutes to set up. Or 5 minutes if you hurry.
Google the op title and click on the first link. Go to Groups, search HTMB. It's pretty straightforward.
The name of our group is HTMB and the password is DWat4.
I am already in. Obviously!
Enjoy.

Texansphan

Football connoisseur
I have posted this up a few times over past seasons and it is always fun - pitting yourself not just against the board but also nationally.
It is the first round of the draft. Takes about 30 minutes to set up. Or 5 minutes if you hurry.
Google the op title and click on the first link. Go to Groups, search HTMB. It's pretty straightforward.
Enjoy.
Bumpit.

Texansphan

Football connoisseur
Enjoy.
Damn, I'm a group of one!
Come on all you draftniks - the draft only happens once a year. :kitten: :splits::texanbill:

Lucky

Ride, Captain, Ride!
Staff member
Obviously I'm not a tech guy and I'm not going to spend 30 mins trying to figure out how to make picks.
It's about as difficult as logging into this forum. You don't have a NFL.com account?

I'm in. I like my chances. I would say about 50/50.

Lucky

Ride, Captain, Ride!
Staff member
Sorry Tex, O'Brien has destroyed my enthusiasm. Evidently the McNairs can't, or don't want to think for themselves. I hate it that an ill-tempered, egomaniacal fool has successfully swooped in like a carpetbagger, and stolen one of Houston's greatest treasures.
It's a 1st round prediction only. Texans not involved.

Seegara

Guitar Picker, Dog Lover, Woodworker
I looked just for fun. The Vikings are listed twice and the Texans omitted. Because Texans don't have a 1st round pick? I could care less.

banned1976

sleeper mode
We’re doing really well! We all got the first two right.

I just missed the Detroit pick. I thought they would have traded out of that slot.

Lucky

Ride, Captain, Ride!
Staff member

I just missed the Detroit pick. I thought they would have traded out of that slot.
Can’t believe the Lions couldn’t find a trade partner. Could have gotten Okudah 5 picks later.

Texansphan

Football connoisseur

I got the first three right and panthers and cleveland but pretty much sucked otherwise.
I got Herbert and Tagovailoa the wrong way around.