Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

NFL.com Predict The Pick

Texansphan

Football connoisseur
I have created a TTMB group in the NFL.com predict the pick competition for those who would like to join the fun and test their skills against the group. You can even test your skills against other large groups or as a single entry.
The competition is the complete first round of all 32 teams. They have an easy format with team needs and candidates all laid out for entrants.
Prize is only bragging rights unfortunately unless someone wants to offer something more substantial.
If you want to enter the site the traditional way google NFL.com Predict The pick and it will come up.
Group name is TTMBMock.
Password is DWFour.
Enjoy.

If you would, once you fill out a draft, could you indicate same in this thread.
I made one.
Thanks.

Strangely, I had Texans selecting Jonah Williams. Complete surprise.
How about you?
I have Noah Fant at #23, I'm projecting a trade with the Pats. The Texans would get Trayvon Mullen at #32. I have Jonah Williams at #16 to Carolina.

I have Noah Fant at #23, I'm projecting a trade with the Pats. The Texans would get Trayvon Mullen at #32. I have Jonah Williams at #16 to Carolina.

Where do you think Dillard goes?

Where do you think Dillard goes?
My mock is a little convoluted. I project Dillard to go #13 to the Vikings who trade up from 18. I have 4 first round trades. Probably will be more.

Reactions: JB
I could live with this.
An extra second in this could be crucial for this team.

I don't think a move from 32 to 23 will bring one of NE's 2's

And BB doesn't trade up often
True on both counts. Belichek prefers to accumulate picks and trading up will cost him 32, 96 and 134 and still leave him about 20 points short.
That fact might tempt him.

True on both counts. Belichek prefers to accumulate picks and trading up will cost him 32, 96 and 134 and still leave him about 20 points short.
That fact might tempt him.
We'll see soon

Only three of us keen enough to play?
Not looking forward to the football drought till the preseason games.

Moved both Dillard and Jonah Williams up do to health concerns of some top D-linemen. O-line are considered safe picks and I see some GMs going safe. Have 6 O-linemen going in the 1st and I probably should have put in one more.

Moved both Dillard and Jonah Williams up do to health concerns of some top D-linemen. O-line are considered safe picks and I see some GMs going safe. Have 6 O-linemen going in the 1st and I probably should have put in one more.
I have had a go at the last half dozen or so and have gotten progressively worse.
Last year I sucked big time and I think this year is going to be tricky as well.
Last year the best entrant in the entire country got 12 correct from memory, so that gives you an idea of just how hard it is.

Back