Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

NFL Coaching Carousel Rev. 2022

Josh Mcdaniels to Las Vegas Raiders.

Interesting that Mcdaniels went with the other Patriots executive and didn’t even get requested for an interview with Caserio.

I guess it was a matter of control and they knew they wouldn’t be “aligned” after years of working together. EX: “Stay the **** out of my headset!”

It is crazy to me that Rich Bisaccia hasn’t been interviewed for a head coaching job this hiring cycle.

I guess its his age but like Bruce Arians when he finally got an opportunity he ran with it under trying circumstances and led his team to the playoffs when most seasoned head coaches would have done worse than 7-5 and a wild card entry.

So many teams are projecting how coaches will do as HCs. Bisaccia proved he can handle the job.

Josh Mcdaniels to Las Vegas Raiders.

Interesting that Mcdaniels went with the other Patriots executive and didn’t even get requested for an interview with Caserio.

I guess it was a matter of control and they knew they wouldn’t be “aligned” after years of working together. EX: “Stay the **** out of my headset!”
I bet they're going to be a HC driven team, where the buck stops with McDaniels. He wasn't going to get that here.

Another coaching seat about to be filled.

I believe O'Connell and Gannon interviewed with the Vikes, so they are still available to take the Texans head coach position.

Another coaching seat about to be filled.

I believe O'Connell and Gannon interviewed with the Vikes, so they are still available to take the Texans head coach position.

He's kind of a little biatch, but I'd have been on board with a Harbaugh hiring by the Texans

Back