Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

NFL Coaching Carousel Rev. 2022

Lucky

Ride, Captain, Ride!
Staff member
The Raiders and Jags have openings. The Bears, Broncos, and Vikings will by Monday.

How did Giants Joe Judge (and GM Dave Gettleman) survive? This organization looks worse than when they started.

Apparently, the Raiders are hot for Harbaugh (Jim, not John).

Last edited:

TheRealJoker

Hall of Fame
Jim Harbaugh will get to pick whichever situation is perfect for him college or pros. I don’t think that is a Las Vegas franchise.

NFL made a huge mistake putting a franchise in Vegas. David Culley himself could be standing around on hall monitor duty out on Fremont Street and that wouldn’t stop the young millionaires from making bad decisions.

Jim Harbaugh will get to pick whichever situation is perfect for him college or pros. I don’t think that is a Las Vegas franchise.

NFL made a huge mistake putting a franchise in Vegas. David Culley himself could be standing around on hall monitor duty out on Fremont Street and that wouldn’t stop the young millionaires from making bad decisions.
Pure greed and I don't know if Vegas will sustain a team over time.

JB

Innocent Bystander
Contributor's Club
Panthers expected ask permission to interview Pep Hamilton for OC job per NFL Network banner

IDEXAN

Hall of Fame
Contributor's Club
I dunno which one of these openings is going to filled by O'Brien ?
OK I know his college team just lost the title game, but I'm still expecting him back in the NFL in '22.

Double Barrel

Texans Talk Admin
Staff member
Contributor's Club

TheRealJoker

Hall of Fame
Eberflus is overdo a HC job. I doubt Texans will take a run at him because it seems like their candidates all have one team in common. But Eberflus is a heck of a coach with a history of getting the most out of his talent.

I particularly took notice when his defense gave Watson fits in his first playoff game.

Mr teX

Hall of Fame
Eberflus is overdo a HC job. I doubt Texans will take a run at him because it seems like their candidates all have one team in common. But Eberflus is a heck of a coach with a history of getting the most out of his talent.

I particularly took notice when his defense gave Watson fits in his first playoff game.
indy fans are about ready to peace out on him b/c he’s very rigid with his defense…cover 2 zone at all costs very little blitzing …& let’s just say that the fans aren’t big fans of the 5-7 yard cushions he has his cb’s play 95% of the time.

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
indy fans are about ready to peace out on him b/c he’s very rigid with his defense…cover 2 zone at all costs very little blitzing …& let’s just say that the fans aren’t big fans of the 5-7 yard cushions he has his cb’s play 95% of the time.
Indy's defense definitely under achieved this yr.

TheRealJoker

Hall of Fame
Two more names to keep in mind. Mike Mcdaniel and Kevin O’connell. The Mcvay/Shanahan coaching tree have had success in the NFL. If the Texans weren’t so set on the Pats coaching tree i’d love to see them get back to their roots and grab someone from this background to fix our run game!