Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

NFC Championship * Saints @ Bears

It's such a ridiculous argument that i'm not even gonna touch it.. Keep convincing yourself that Bush is overrated. Almost every expert agrees that he's gonna be a great player but you know more than them. Your the the real expert here..

SSSOOOOOOOO, basically your argument is, that you have no argument, because you haven't said anything that says RB isn't even the third best RB in his draft or on his team.

And I never claimed to be "the real expert here", but I am able to form my own opinion and could really care less what crappy LA media or ESPN morons like Skip Brainless have to say.

Bush will never be a work horse back, when you take a back #1 and pay him 50 million dollars, you do so to draft a work horse type back. I would take MJD and J. Addai over the great and powerful Reggie Bush.

SSSOOOOOOOO, basically your argument is, that you have no argument, because you haven't said anything that says RB isn't even the third best RB in his draft or on his team.

And I never claimed to be "the real expert here", but I am able to form my own opinion and could really care less what crappy LA media or ESPN morons like Skip Brainless have to say.

Bush will never be a work horse back, when you take a back #1 and pay him 50 million dollars, you do so to draft a work horse type back. I would take MJD and J. Addai over the great and powerful Reggie Bush.

And I would take about three other defensive lineman over MW...

Bush is a great weapon. Ignore everything else.

Safety!

Pretty much a safety any way Breez goes. No one to throw to and no where to run, sack=2pts , throw away = 2pts. Not much that could have been done.

Bush is a great weapon. Ignore everything else.

Safety!

Devin Hester is a great weapon, what round was he taken in.........thats my point. With the #1 ovrl. pick Bush is OVERRATED. He doesn't make enough impact. V. Young with the #1 ovrl pick = great pick.

The Saints would still be in the NFC Championship.......without Bush.

Devin Hester is a great weapon, what round was he taken in.........thats my point. With the #1 ovrl. pick Bush is OVERRATED. He doesn't make enough impact. V. Young with the #1 ovrl pick = great pick.

I disagree he's perfect for them and worth the money. I'm not sure he's perfect to build around though... he's not Walter Payton.

Son,

What players are you watching??? You need to get off of PlayStation and watch the real games...

Devin Hester is a great returner, not weapon, and I believe he went in the 2nd. Bush has made plenty of impact plays that have gotten the Saints to the NFC Championship.

Son,

What players are you watching??? You need to get off of PlayStation and watch the real games...

First off I'm not your Son

Second I am watching real games. I just have a different philosphy, I don't believe in taking a RB with the #1 ovrl. pick........period.

MJD 2nd round
J. Addai bottom of first

Both better and a hellava lot cheaper.

Bush is a great weopon no doubt, at the #1 pick I don't want him........period.

The Texans should of took V. Young...

All of this won't even matter because the Texans will probably be in position to take A.P. or Lynch who will both probably be better than Bush.

I don't get the false negativity towards Bush. I've seen the guy be the main focus of the offense..the Giants game and at other times share with Deuce. Deuce was broken down after alst season. You don't think any of his increased productivity isn't because Bush is giving him breathers and helping him prolong his career?The guy, whether people admit it or not, gets defenses attention and is a focus. He also returns kicks and, as we saw, catches in the slot or out of the backfield. He was a rookie and made a tremendous impact. People are fooling themselves if they don't think so. I don't care because I was a proponent of trading down instead of wasting it on a D-lineman at #1. But Bush will always be a threat. Either way, there were some explosive rookies out there that we passed on to make our pass rush better. Now we are doing it again..makes sense...lol

First off I'm not your Son

Second I am watching real games. I just have a different philosphy, I don't believe in taking a RB with the #1 ovrl. pick........period.

MJD 2nd round
J. Addai bottom of first

Both better and a hellava lot cheaper.

Bush is a great weopon no doubt, at the #1 pick I don't want him........period.

The Texans should of took V. Young...

All of this won't even matter because the Texans will probably be in position to take A.P. or Lynch who will both probably be better than Bush.
Stop thinking of Bush as a RB.

LoL, we could see a Billy Miller vs. Jabbar Gaffney matchup in the Super Bowl.

Billy Miller vs. Jabbar Gaffney matchup??? . . . lol

You're hearing their names called every once in awhile because of Drew Brees and Tom Brady. Keep it in perspective.

Back