Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

New Tailgate Home

Iluvmesumtexans

Practice Squad
Okay all, been a Texan fan since day one. Never missed a game in franchise history. Read these message boards religiously. Live and die with my Texans. Got the whole family behind the Texans. Now that the necessary info and credentials are out of the way, lol, here is the reason I'm here. Have been tailgating with a good group of friends for the last 3 years but they have since disbanded. We were in the Blue Lot and had a great time. We have since lost our home and have become tailgate strays. We are an early fifties couple who knows our tailgating manners and are looking for a new cool group to become friends with. We are hesitant to just drop in somebody's group without an introduction or invitation. Yes, our parents raised us right. If you might be interested in adopting the two of us, my soon to be wife and I would love to hear from you. And no, we are not freeloaders who drink everybody else's beer and eat their food with out helping out. We are just good people looking to find more good friends to hang with on game day.

R & M

You should come by the Blue Crew tailgate in the Platinum Lot. We have a good family orientated tailgate.

You should come by the Blue Crew tailgate in the Platinum Lot. We have a good family orientated tailgate.

This. A few years back, at the Jaguars game at the end of the year in which Andre Davis (remember him?) had 2 TD returns, the Blue Crew welcomed me and a friend, having only interacted with us on the TT MB. Ted was the first to introduce himself. We met Joe, SheTexan, and many others. Very welcoming. Very fun. This group is solid.

I hope to make it to Houston some time this season.

Rick

You are invited to your new tailgate home the blue crew, you are welcome and we expect to see you for the flipper feast see ya there

Back