Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

MY MOMs... Back in the hospital

Don't log on much anymore my friend, but, I will log on to tell you how often I think about you and hope you are doing ok. This is one grandma who loves ya dearly and will always be sending up some prayers for you. Hope to see ya during the off season!!

Gma
Sandy

Didn't see this Gma, but thank you and I loves ya dearly as well (along with your family)!

In any event, I've completed a year of firsts without "Moms". Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's, "Moms" and Dad's anniversary, Easter, Mother's Day, Mom's B-day (which was this past Sunday). She passed late night yesterday - a year ago but I didn't get the news until early this morning - a year ago....

All firsts with Mom's gone.

I can actually breathe a little easier. While I've celebrated "Moms" life, I was weighted down with mourning. I see a shift in those feelings. I think I will choose to mourn less and celebrate more..

Thanks to all my Blue Crew family (and honorary Blue Crew family). Y'all have made the journey a little bit easier with your love and support.

Love You!!

Didn't see this Gma, but thank you and I loves ya dearly as well (along with your family)!

In any event, I've completed a year of firsts without "Moms". Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's, "Moms" and Dad's anniversary, Easter, Mother's Day, Mom's B-day (which was this past Sunday). She passed late night yesterday - a year ago but I didn't get the news until early this morning - a year ago....

All firsts with Mom's gone.

I can actually breathe a little easier. While I've celebrated "Moms" life, I was weighted down with mourning. I see a shift in those feelings. I think I will choose to mourn less and celebrate more..

Thanks to all my Blue Crew family (and honorary Blue Crew family). Y'all have made the journey a little bit easier with your love and support.

Love You!!

I believe that period of mourning helps to ease away the pain. The smiles will come as you begin to remember all the pleasant memories you had, even to the point of laughing in remembering the corrective decisions. My grandmother raised me and although she passed away 13 years ago I find myself smiling and sometimes laughing at our life together. Even today I still miss her tremendously, but smile for being blessed with such a special lady.

I believe that period of mourning helps to ease away the pain. The smiles will come as you begin to remember all the pleasant memories you had, even to the point of laughing in remembering the corrective decisions. My grandmother raised me and although she passed away 13 years ago I find myself smiling and sometimes laughing at our life together. Even today I still miss her tremendously, but smile for being blessed with such a special lady.

Thank you sweetheart!! That means a lot to me!!

Time heals everything, or so it is said... I don't usually speak on topics of this, but I am glad you are slowly getting thru this. There is no timetable on when a person should be over the grief, but you will know when that time comes....

You have a strong support group in the Blue Crew, and with your family, even the bad days can be better with them on your side...

All the best my friend !!

Back