Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

My Chili Cookoff At Bubba's

I wouldn't post any receipes until after the cookoff. HINT to people planning on coming out.:texflag:

Well, I don't have to worry about it either (posting a recipe), 'cause I don't know how to prepare chili.

I'm just marking my calendar, all I can do! :specnatz:

Some more information on the cook-off.
Dr. Aisen and some of her PR people are coming in for this and she is very excited about coming to Houston. She is working on trying to have the cook-off filmed for national television. Eric Winston will be there and I may have some more names in sports in a couple of weeks that I will post. We will have raffles and a silent auction. If you have a company that wants to participate have them make a sign with their name. We are working on putting the application on my site or you can contact me or Bubba's at 713-860 7161.

Gary, rumor has it that you were at the Hold 'em and Hit 'em Club BBQ Saturday afternoon. Gibbs said he saw you, but when we walked around (after I got there) to look for you - we couldn't find you.

I don't know who saw me but I was at the U of H at the East West Shrine Game. By the way, if you go on my website you may sign up for the cook off. Watch for my new thread.

I don't know who saw me but I was at the U of H at the East West Shrine Game. By the way, if you go on my website you may sign up for the cook off. Watch for my new thread.

So you weren't out at Bear Creek Park Saturday, before the game?

I need to have a word with Gibbs! :bat:

Gary I called and thanked Matt Jackson for participating in your Cookoff and he said do not hesitate to call if you need him again.

Back