Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

My 1st Texans game was 2 days ago!

TLontheDL

Practice Squad
So I was mesmerized by being around SO many fellow Texans fans!!! I thought being around Texans fans at a bar was cool but being at the game and the tailgate area is just something I can NOT describe!!

The atmosphere is just so much different at the tailgate than at a sports bar! I entered the entrance before proceeding to walk around the lot, I had to use the restroom, which stunk so bad, but while standing in line, I was talking to a stranger who invited me to come over to his area. I was greeted with open arms, great food, great friends, great music, etc.! Is Blue Lot always the lot to be at?!? It seems like it was a lot more lively than Orange Lot!!

I just wanted to share my first experience with you all! I will never forget my experience this last Sunday and will always carry it with me forever.

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ALL FOR BEING THE BEST LOT LAST SUNDAY!!!!!!!

Great to see that your gameday experience was awesome. IMO, no matter where I sit, the physical presence outweighs the best at home or sports bar experience. I get excited driving into the parking lot.

Last edited:
Great to see that your gameday experience was awesome. IMO, no matter where I sit, the physical presence outweights the best at home or sports bar experience. I get excited driving into the parking lot.

Same here! Nothing like seeing our boys in realtime!!

All tailgating at Reliant is awesome, regardless of the lot! That's why we are the #1 tailgating venue in the entire NFL, I think 3 yrs in a row! Glad you had a great time, and hope ya get to come back for more.

How can I join and contribute to an existing tailgating group? I'd love to participate during this coming fall and winter season! I think it would be a bit more fun during the cold, REAL football weather. Lets not forget gathering around a hot bbq pit while enjoying beer with good company.

:texan:

Back