Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Mulitmedia has interesting comments

Ibar_Harry

All Pro
I appreciate the fact that we are seeing more of that this year despite what the season has brought. I have enjoyed listening to guyes like Wiegert, Carr and others. I would suggest people go listen to Wong for example he is an infectiously happy guy. You can certainly pick up on his intelligence. Once again, thanky Vinny and others who are responsible for this happening.

I've said before that Wong was sorely missed by Capers and may be he is what Mr. Smith has been looking for. I think he will greatly assist this defense. I think he is one of the missing pieces.

In listening to Carr I liked hearing that he, AJ, and Moulds have got to take over the game when and if the running game is just not hacking it. I liked hearing that, because that's what I have been saying. Its not that I don't want to see us running the ball, its that when its useless to run the ball you have to return to your strengths and let the run happen when it can. We have some awesome receivers out there and we need to utilize that strength and win some ball games. That will give us the confidence we so sorryly need and who knows what would happen from there. I think there is a lot of talent on this ball club and it simply has not shown itself. I'm not of the opinion that we don't have talent. I'm of the opinion that the talent we have has not played well for a lot of reasons.

Here's to a great game against the Jaguars. GOOOOO TEEEEXANS........

I have nothing to do with the content on the front side. Heck, I made a suggestion to do the insider thing differently but they knew what they wanted to do....I will say they are doing a better job getting us more content than in the past. Nick is the guy to thank.

Back