Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Most Significant Injury

Mistril48

Rookie
What player do you think the Texans can LEAST afford to have injured for the 2004 season?

I think Andre Johnson. Their passing game would look very ordinary without him. It would hurt Carr's development, Gaffney and Bradford's production and the running game in general.

I think it would be Dom Davis, cuz it will force Carr to throw more, & I don't think Hollings is ready 2 duplicate DD's fine stats from last year! ( I hope I'm wrong ). Plus, I cringe just thinking about Holling's back ups! A balance attack is the key 2 the Texans' success!!!! :jumpbanan :dance: :coolb: Also, I'm startin 2 get addicted 2 these characters .

Aaron Glenn I think loosing Aaron glenn would take the moral of the team down, and also if we loose Aaron Glenn that means we would have to move someone into his spot and it would tottaly mess up the secondary.

i dont think we can afford to lose DD or jamie sharper for any significant amount of time. each one is the workhorse for their side of the ball, without em for long would be trouble.

BigTex said:
Aaron Glenn I think loosing Aaron glenn would take the moral of the team down, and also if we loose Aaron Glenn that means we would have to move someone into his spot and it would tottaly mess up the secondary.
Actually with the addition of Dunta Robinson, I think him and Coleman would fill in nicely at the corner with McCree and Brown back at saftey. While I hope it doesnt happen I think either Andre and DD would be the biggest set backs. :twocents:

I agree Domanick Davis and Andre Johnson would be a huge blow to the offense. But hey, we are trying to get over this injury bug so let's not talk about it anymore to keep from prophesying anything.

Back