Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Miami Dolphins @ Houston Texans. Noon. 9/9. **Liberty White Kickoff GameDay Thread**

Texans' inactives vs. MIA: DeVier Posey, John Beck, Roc Carmichael, Bryan Braman, Andrew Gardner, Brandon Brooks, Brandon Harris. Foster, Reed are active.

Posted using Tapatalk from my phone. May contain errors.

105155IeKGJwTI.jpg

I demand a win today!

Football Sunday. Awesome weather. Texans playing. All is right with the world! Enjoy the day folks and go Texans!!!

I was remembering my ma today... may she rest in peace... she really loved dolphins. She loved the Hawaiian Spinner dolphins. She loved the bottlenose dolphins. But not these. She really hated the Miami dolphins. WHOOO HOO! ITS GAMEDAY!!!!!

Watching channel 709 on DirectTV and it's playing the pregame and not asking me to order anying...could my new place already have Sunday Ticket?!?!?!

It's actually pretty damn disappointing to hear that Harris won't play today. The only time I saw extended pt from him was during the first half of that Vikings preseason game, and he wasn't holding up well.

Oh well, I hope Jean finally makes his presence known to the world today.

It's actually pretty damn disappointing to hear that Harris won't play today. The only time I saw extended pt from him was during the first half of that Vikings preseason game, and he wasn't holding up well.

Oh well, I hope Jean finally makes his presence known to the world today.

Agree i'm ready to see Jean make some plays when it counts.

Even though Bush has not been a between the tackles RB, I think we will be prepared to contain him from the outside. I am more concerned that he uncharacteristly tries to focus up the middle and test this area, despite the return of Shaun and JJ this game.

Back