Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Merry Christmas to all at TexansTalk

powda

The bridge between stupid and useless is short.
Merry Christmas all.

Apparently I was bad this year. Not only did Santa leave me a 50 lb bag of coal ,but he took my tv.

How does a chunky guy like him run across thousands of Icy rooftops without being seen or heard in one night? How does he shimmy down and up chimney tops while carrying all those toys?

Seems to me, the Texans should try signing this guy. He'd probably be a great special teamer...

amazing80

Hall of Fame
Merry Christmas all.

Apparently I was bad this year. Not only did Santa leave me a 50 lb bag of coal ,but he took my tv.

How does a chunky guy like him run across thousands of Icy rooftops without being seen or heard in one night? How does he shimmy down and up chimney tops while carrying all those toys?

Seems to me, the Texans should try signing this guy. He'd probably be a great special teamer...
OB would have him playing out of place and limit his potential.

badboy

Hall of Fame
I hope your Christmas day or Hanukkah was as good as mine! Cannot wait until tomorrow when I can see if I bought anybody Christmas presents unexpectedly. This Thanksgiving I checked my account the following Monday to find out had bought a TV for a guy in Austin I knew nothing about. I am such a giving person!