Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Mercilus Released

Status
Not open for further replies.

badboy

Hall of Fame
If I knew all it took to be successful at something was to have been the HS QB, have/had a successful career, in a completely unrelated field, and watch someone else do it!... I think I'm ready...

I have watched every episode of House multiple times, I even own the series on BluRay and at 14 I removed every piece from Opearation and never touched the side, not once, no alarms. I got a buck knife, tweezers, rubbing alcohol and, and some q-tips any of you guys need anything removed, replaced, brain surgery, etc. just PM me. Half price what hospitals charge. Finally going to live my truth.

View attachment 9236
I do not see the hammy or infamous ACL nor the most important "potential".

maverick512000

Hall of Fame
How about that Urban Meyer?
He beat the Bills by a field goal in a game where even his own team said it was like the Bills didn’t care, the star, generational talent, future HoF, at least according to pretty much all the “experts”, still has as many TD passes as our 3rd round QB, he’s still in hot water from his scandal with a third video being reported as existing plus text messages and the Jags are 2 and 6.

Yep, how about that Urban Meyer.

Texian

Hall of Fame
He beat the Bills by a field goal in a game where even his own team said it was like the Bills didn’t care, the star, generational talent, future HoF, at least according to pretty much all the “experts”, still has as many TD passes as our 3rd round QB, he’s still in hot water from his scandal with a third video being reported as existing plus text messages and the Jags are 2 and 6.

so bitter.

TexansBull

Hall of Fame
Yep, I just believe in congratulating guys like Meyer who everybody said his team was going to quit on him and obviously that's not the case.
Division Rivals turned to Division Friendlies?

There was a time when people wouldn’t congratulate their division rivals on their football success. I guess those days are gone.

I don’t get it.

76Texan

Hall of Fame

I think you're really bitter as Texian said.
The Jags won a hard-fought game against the Bills (Did you watch the Texans- Bills game?)

Lawrence saw third and long OFTEN as the running game wasn't all that efficient.
He managed three FG drives with him being a good part of the solution.

(Beathard's drive stalled when Hyde fumbled the ball.)

Give him his due.

maverick512000

Hall of Fame
I think you're really bitter as Texian said.
The Jags won a hard-fought game against the Bills (Did you watch the Texans- Bills game?)

Lawrence saw third and long OFTEN as the running game wasn't all that efficient.
He managed three FG drives with him being a good part of the solution.

(Beathard's drive stalled when Hyde fumbled the ball.)

Give him his due.
Again with the "bitter" stuff, could someone please explain to me why I would be bitter? If I was going to be bitter about another team's success believe me I would be far more bitter about the cowgirls wins and having to listen to my brother-in-law run his mouth about all the super bowls they are going to win.

Fine, jags beat the bills, Meyer is now 2-6 in the NFL. Yay go jags I guess? I'm sorry I thought this was the Texans forum but someone how I've stumbled into the Urban Meyer fan club section. So just curious if Culley wins a 2nd game and is then tied with Meyer for number of NFL wins what will that mean?

Yes I watched the Texans-Bills game and yes they beat us down. Of course we beat the Jags so what rock-paper-scissor? Texans beat jags which beat bills which beat texans?

The really hilarious part, this all started from @Texian making a long post about how much an expert he is on football because he owned a business and played High School QB. It actually had nothing to do with Meyer other than tweaking his nose which apparently worked since after just one more win first thing he did was go dig up that post so he could reply to it. So this is what its like to be @steelbtexan and live rent free in people's heads. :troll:

Texian

Hall of Fame
I'm sorry I thought this was the Texans forum but someone how I've stumbled into the Urban Meyer fan club section.

The really hilarious part, this all started from @Texian making a long post about how much an expert he is on football because he owned a business and played High School QB. It actually had nothing to do with Meyer other than tweaking his nose which apparently worked since after just one more win first thing he did was go dig up that post so he could reply to it. So this is what its like to be @steelbtexan and live rent free in people's heads. :troll:
No you did not stumble into the conversation. You provoked it.

So with all that football expertise I have to ask. How’s your boy Urban Meyer doing?

The conversation you felt compelled to interrupt with rude insults was sandman discussing and challenging my qualifications.

So if you don't want some, don't start none. That way I'll stay out of your head.

TexansBull

Hall of Fame

So with all that football expertise I have to ask. How’s your boy Urban Meyer doing?

The conversation you felt compelled to interrupt with rude insults was sandman discussing and challenging my qualifications.

So if you don't want some, don't start none. That way I'll stay out of your head.
You waited 19 days and brought up a dead conversation. He asked 19 days ago and how Meyer was doing and you waited 19 days for Meyer’s team to win a game. For 19 days you stewed on it.

And you were in his head?

No, for 19 days he was in your head. You waited 19 days for Meyer to win a game so you could muster the best retort you could come up. 19 days and that’s what you come up with?

Reminds me of this classic George Constanza:

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
Division Rivals turned to Division Friendlies?

There was a time when people wouldn’t congratulate their division rivals on their football success. I guess those days are gone.

I don’t get it.
This isn't exactly the old Oilers/Steelers kicking in the door type rivalry.

maverick512000

Hall of Fame

I hadn’t even given it a second thought till you rushed out after Jags won again and made the comment you have been wanting to make for weeks, and if the Jags hadn’t kept losing you could have made it sooner.

You talk about rude yet you were the one going on about your “qualifications” which basically boiled down to you playing high school football. Well Al Bundy I hate to be the bearer of bad news but most of us played football in high school, many played it in college and some even in the NFL. You are not a unique and special snowflake.

All that said I’m done with this conversation because it no longer amuses me, feel free to have the last word and declare yourself the victor of this argument. The number of F’s I give will still be zero.

TexansBull

Hall of Fame
This isn't exactly the old Oilers/Steelers kicking in the door type rivalry.
Football is still football. Division rival is still a division rival.

You can make comparisons all day but it always comes down to “yeah but it’s the Texans” or “The Oilers…”

If fans can’t treat this team like a real football team why would we expect anyone else to treat us more than an expansion team or minor league team?

It wasn’t too long ago we looked like a playoff team with Hopkins and Watson and others.

Just because we are the bottom of the NFL now doesn’t mean we should be sending out congratulations letters on your success to our division rivals.

A big “F them” is what I say. Same middle finger I would give Manning on Sundays when we had Carr.

We knew the out come. But I wasn’t sit and marvel at another team.

To me that is being a cuck of a fan.

Texian

Hall of Fame
I hadn’t even given it a second thought till you rushed out after Jags won again and made the comment you have been wanting to make for weeks, and if the Jags hadn’t kept losing you could have made it sooner.

You talk about rude yet you were the one going on about your “qualifications” which basically boiled down to you playing high school football. Well Al Bundy I hate to be the bearer of bad news but most of us played football in high school, many played it in college and some even in the NFL. You are not a unique and special snowflake.

All that said I’m done with this conversation because it no longer amuses me, feel free to have the last word and declare yourself the victor of this argument. The number of F’s I give will still be zero.
Again, what's with the name calling and insults? And if you're going to ask a question, don't get so bent out of shape when people answer it.

Status
Not open for further replies.