Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Menu for the Colts?????

OrangeLotPole8

Waterboy
I am thinking a pork loin in the showtime rotissorre, SET IT AND FORGET IT!!!!!!!!!!! Or Bacon Cheeseburgers....... oh the decisions......:shrug:

Well in our area of the Orange, we will be serving the following:

Sirloin kabobs, pork kabobs, shrimp kabobs, ribs, and sausage, and include the various sides and drinks. Thinking of the smells and the atmosphere around the lot right now is getting me jacked for Sunday...

With 6 tents, and side covers that can be put on the tents, I do not see us getting wet at all while tailgating. Even walking into the stadium or out, we all have the .79 cent panchos from Walmart! I just PRAY for a BIG WIN! :fans:

Interesting about the breakfast talk and how many people cook breakfast. 53 tailgates now and I have yet to cook breakfast foods (eggs, bacon, breakfast sausage, pancakes, breakfast tacos, etc.) at a tailgate.

Will be attempting shrimp scampi for the Colts game.

Interesting about the breakfast talk and how many people cook breakfast. 53 tailgates now and I have yet to cook breakfast foods (eggs, bacon, breakfast sausage, pancakes, breakfast tacos, etc.) at a tailgate.

Will be attempting shrimp scampi for the Colts game.

I'd say you hit the mark if that shrimp scampi was an attempt pal, It was delicious.What kind of mustard dip did you have with the sausage? Yum!

Mrs. Nutswife:heart:

Before the game, breakfast tacos.

After the game...who knows. It'll be a night-before-game decision probably.

This week for us, fried catfish, talapia, shrimp....and for breakfast, bagels, charizo and egg tacos, coffee and juice...

Back