Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Meatbear77s post game thot thread: trade idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeatBear77

Rookie
I try to make 1 thread after every bears Texas games n this one is kinda special bcuz we actually one!

This game got me thinking and gave me an idea. So imma ask u guys:

Would U trade JJ watts 4 Trubiksy str8 up?

Seems like both r not gonna b on their teams next yr. Watson is like a sack away from dying, n Watt is 2 expensive for yall 2 keep.

Would make Bears d unstoppable!

I try to make 1 thread after every bears Texas games n this one is kinda special bcuz we actually one!

This game got me thinking and gave me an idea. So imma ask u guys:

Would U trade JJ watts 4 Trubiksy str8 up?

Seems like both r not gonna b on their teams next yr. Watson is like a sack away from dying, n Watt is 2 expensive for yall 2 keep.

Would make Bears d unstoppable!
Is that you BOB?

I dont send dink pics in 2020 n wont b starting that in 2021 buddy

You would like Watt for a Bears massive draft mistake in Trubisky? I don't think the Bears could give away Trubisky even if they were paying 100% of his salary. Watt still has enough in the tank to bring something to the table with the right defense. With that being said, a 2021 RD2 or a RD3 pick could probably get Watt to the Bears. On a side note, I could see the Packers looking at Watt in the off-season.....maybe a RD3 could get him there but I'd much prefer their backup RB, AJ Dillon in return. Way bigger PR move for the Packers since Watt is a Wisconsin boy.

Living your life in an alcohol or drug induced stupor does not work for all people. But it does for me. :)

if i drink to much i get in trouble with the cops because they all kno me from my mid 20s and being a little bit to rambunctius

thats how i hurt my knee back in 2016 when i came to houston for bears and texans home opener... fighting w the cops outside my uncles boxing gym

now i mainly just stick to cigs n the occasional marijuana cigarete because im to old to be spending a night in jail

if i drink to much i get in trouble with the cops because they all kno me from my mid 20s and being a little bit to rambunctius

thats how i hurt my knee back in 2016 when i came to houston for bears and texans home opener... fighting w the cops outside my uncles boxing gym

now i mainly just stick to cigs n the occasional marijuana cigarete because im to old to be spending a night in jail

Luckily you didn't get shot.

The cops here dont mess around like the cops in Chicago do.

Consider yourself fortunate.

im a retired amatuer boxer and if it was one versus one they couldnt get me but they are bullies
These dinks are bragging about having maniac cops who murder ppl but have like zero proof lol. I went looking 4 some tweets to c 4 myself n found this one lol

He dint even shoot any1 but I agree he sounds like a psycho

Rember when that planescloths cop rammed ur rental car? U just backed it up n knocked off his front fender lol n then he got written up 4 it hahaha buddy lol

These dinks are bragging about having maniac cops who murder ppl but have like zero proof lol. I went looking 4 some tweets to c 4 myself n found this one lol

He dint even shoot any1 but I agree he sounds like a psycho

Rember when that planescloths cop rammed ur rental car? U just backed it up n knocked off his front fender lol n then he got written up 4 it hahaha buddy lol

there was that other time in cicero that the chick was texting and driving and didnt go on green light and i rear ended her because i was texting to but i was following traffic rules i mean green means go buddy... thats when officer hurt my leg right before houston because i was proving my inocense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back